Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Bank Robbery

The perfect getaway vehicle. ^_^

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...m730_____1.jpg

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 9:47*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
The perfect getaway vehicle. ^_^

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1...

TDD

Ok I give in. I don't get it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
The perfect getaway vehicle. ^_^

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1...

TDD

Ok I give in. I don't get it.

It has to do with your lineage and ancestry. Most likely a malformed
DNA. Have you been tested, yet?

Did you see chrome spinners and low-rider hydraulics?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/25/2012 2:07 PM, harry wrote:
On May 25, 9:47 am, The Daring
wrote:
The perfect getaway vehicle. ^_^

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1...

TDD

Ok I give in. I don't get it.

How would you describe the vehicle to police? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
The perfect getaway vehicle. ^_^

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1....

TDD

Ok I give in. I don't get it.

How would you describe the vehicle to police? ^_^

TDD

It's not a car I have seen before.
Assuming you mean the one in the foreground, A cheap red, neglected,
(mid-engine?) clunker (non-American?) sports car with defective
suspension.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/26/2012 1:09 AM, harry wrote:

wrote:
The perfect getaway vehicle. ^_^

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1...

TDD

Ok I give in. I don't get it.

How would you describe the vehicle to police? ^_^

TDD

It's not a car I have seen before.
Assuming you mean the one in the foreground, A cheap red, neglected,
(mid-engine?) clunker (non-American?) sports car with defective
suspension.

Harry, the automobile is painted on the side of the van, it's a cool
paint job. As you have proved, it would confuse many people. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 26 May 2012 08:56:50 GMT, FlavorFlav
wrote:

Harry, the automobile is painted on the side of the van, it's a cool
paint job. As you have proved, it would confuse many people. ^_^

TDD

and it's driven by a very tall, short, hairy-headed bald man.

You saw my mother?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Harry, the automobile is painted on the side of the van, it's a cool
paint job. As you have proved, it would confuse many people. ^_^

Not so. All that is proved is that the paint job confuses Harry. ("Officer,
they were riding the tallest goat I ever saw! It must have been 17 hands
tall! It was orange...")

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
The perfect getaway vehicle. ^_^

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1....

TDD

Ok I give in. I don't get it.

How would you describe the vehicle to police? ^_^

TDD

It's not a car I have seen before.
Assuming you mean the one in the foreground, A cheap red, neglected,
(mid-engine?) clunker (non-American?) sports car with defective
suspension.

Harry, the automobile is painted on the side of the van, it's a cool
paint job. As you have proved, it would confuse many people. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Heh Heh. I can see that now. Pretty good paint job? I thought I
couldn't recognise the make/model.
Now does it actually exist or is it a photoshop job?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 May 2012 15:05:59 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Harry, the automobile is painted on the side of the van, it's a cool
paint job. As you have proved, it would confuse many people. ^_^

Not so. All that is proved is that the paint job confuses Harry. ("Officer,
they were riding the tallest goat I ever saw! It must have been 17 hands
tall! It was orange...")

If you would like to confuse harry, place a tree in front of the
forest. He is not sure that his father was not a Yank, from the 8th
Air Force before they had planes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 27, 12:31*am, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 26 May 2012 19:08:38 -0400, "

wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Harry, the automobile is painted on the side of the van, it's a cool
paint job. As you have proved, it would confuse many people. ^_^

Not so. All that is proved is that the paint job confuses Harry. ("Officer,
they were riding the tallest goat I ever saw! It must have been 17 hands
tall! It was orange...")

If you would like to confuse harry, place a tree in front of the
forest. He is not sure that his father was not a Yank, from the 8th
Air Force before they had planes.

You mean Patton's 8th Air Force?

Never heard of it as Patton's. * Troops did deploy to England before
the planes were actually built. We had an Air Force Unit without
planes for a short while.

The Brit's were about to fall, so we had to do something to save them.- Hide quoted text -

You needed us to help you when the German declared war on you.
You didn't come running to help at all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Harry, the automobile is painted on the side of the van, it's a cool
paint job. As you have proved, it would confuse many people. ^_^

Not so. All that is proved is that the paint job confuses Harry. ("Officer,
they were riding the tallest goat I ever saw! It must have been 17 hands
tall! It was orange...")

If you would like to confuse harry, place a tree in front of the
forest. He is not sure that his father was not a Yank, from the 8th
Air Force before they had planes.

You mean Patton's 8th Air Force?

Never heard of it as Patton's. * Troops did deploy to England before
the planes were actually built. We had an Air Force Unit without
planes for a short while.

The Brit's were about to fall, so we had to do something to save them.- Hide quoted text -

You needed us to help you when the German declared war on you.

You're such an idiot. Germany had no more means of attacking us that do you.

You didn't come running to help at all.

Nah, we didn't send you *anything*. Not even high-octane gasoline to run in
your airplanes. What an idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/26/2012 3:21 PM, harry wrote:

wrote:
The perfect getaway vehicle. ^_^

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1...

TDD

Ok I give in. I don't get it.

How would you describe the vehicle to police? ^_^

TDD

It's not a car I have seen before.
Assuming you mean the one in the foreground, A cheap red, neglected,
(mid-engine?) clunker (non-American?) sports car with defective
suspension.

Harry, the automobile is painted on the side of the van, it's a cool
paint job. As you have proved, it would confuse many people. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Heh Heh. I can see that now. Pretty good paint job? I thought I
couldn't recognise the make/model.
Now does it actually exist or is it a photoshop job?

It's a real paint job on the van. It's the kind of prank I would pull. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I have a PPS of pavement artists who paint fake chasms on the sidewalk
to baffle people. They have to get the perspective dead on to be
convincing. Amazing!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/27/2012 10:26 AM, harry wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I've always been impressed with the optical illusions, decoys and
camouflage used during WWII by The Allies who fooled enemy forces
and those folks didn't have the benefit of today's technology which
of course requires today's technology to fool the advanced sensors
of today's technology. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkkWya-oun0

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 28 May 2012 11:52:26 -0500, gonjah wrote:

On 5/28/2012 11:47 AM, harry wrote:
That you bros then?

LOL. We've stepped into the "you, your, you're" twilight zone.

..."youse" guys

Local dialects...? Diversity ya'll.

--
you like music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeR34_Mr5AE
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 28 May 2012 14:07:38 -0500, gonjah wrote:

On 5/28/2012 2:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 28 May 2012 11:52:26 -0500, wrote:

On 5/28/2012 11:47 AM, harry wrote:
That you bros then?
LOL. We've stepped into the "you, your, you're" twilight zone.

.."youse" guys

Local dialects...? Diversity ya'll.

"ur" covers a lot of ground.

The other day a retired NYC detective used the word "stufficated". The
host asked what he meant.

reply: packed in...

The detective once before, explained "malware". What a hoot it was.