Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Bank Robbery

On 5/26/2012 3:21 PM, harry wrote:
On May 26, 8:46 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 5/26/2012 1:09 AM, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:51 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 5/25/2012 2:07 PM, harry wrote:

On May 25, 9:47 am, The Daring
wrote:
The perfect getaway vehicle. ^_^

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1...

TDD

Ok I give in. I don't get it.

How would you describe the vehicle to police? ^_^

TDD

It's not a car I have seen before.
Assuming you mean the one in the foreground, A cheap red, neglected,
(mid-engine?) clunker (non-American?) sports car with defective
suspension.

Harry, the automobile is painted on the side of the van, it's a cool
paint job. As you have proved, it would confuse many people. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Heh Heh. I can see that now. Pretty good paint job? I thought I
couldn't recognise the make/model.
Now does it actually exist or is it a photoshop job?

It's a real paint job on the van. It's the kind of prank I would pull. ^_^

TDD