Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOAs: "No solar panels for you"

On Sat, 05 May 2012 00:14:47 -0400, "
wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2012 20:14:31 -0700, "
wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2012 22:35:38 -0400, "
wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2012 14:44:28 -0700, AJL wrote:

On Thu, 03 May 2012 23:20:46 -0400, "
wrote:

On Thu, 03 May 2012 19:54:07 -0700, AJL wrote:

But in reality my vote is really pretty much worthless, 1 out of 4000+
for the HOA and 1 out of 60K+ in the city, so I save time by staying
home.

Then you're part of the problem.

What problem? The outcome is always the same whether I vote or not...

Please don't. The more morons there are like you, the better it is for
everyone else.

I want to apologize to AJL. He has a perfectly good and logical
argument and since I couldn't figure a way to refute it I degraded to
name calling. Now I know that it doesn't take much intelligence to
name call and perhaps that's why I do it so much here, but I now want
to turn over a new leaf. I just want the group to know how much I love
and appreciate you guys and I'll try to clean up my act from now on.

Love and xxx

Only a total moron would even attempt such a fraud.

It's no attempt, it's real fraud...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

English isn't your first language, right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It's no attempt, it's real fraud...

English isn't your first language, right?

You appear to be trying to insult yourself...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It's no attempt, it's real fraud...

English isn't your first language, right?

You appear to be trying to insult yourself...

Because you're illiterate, Malformed, doesn't mean everyone else here is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It's no attempt, it's real fraud...

English isn't your first language, right?

You appear to be trying to insult yourself...

Because you're illiterate, Malformed, doesn't mean everyone else here is.

You don't need to demonstrate your single-digit IQ. You've already
made sure that it couldn't be missed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It's no attempt, it's real fraud...

English isn't your first language, right?

You appear to be trying to insult yourself...

Because you're illiterate, Malformed, doesn't mean everyone else here is.

You don't need to demonstrate your single-digit IQ. You've already
made sure that it couldn't be missed.

Ah, Malformed playing his IKWYABWAI games again. How old are you? Does mommy
know you're using her computer again?