Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOAs: "No solar panels for you"

On Sat, 05 May 2012 01:12:44 -0700, "
wrote:

On Sat, 05 May 2012 00:14:47 -0400, "
wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2012 20:14:31 -0700, "
wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2012 22:35:38 -0400, "
wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2012 14:44:28 -0700, AJL wrote:

On Thu, 03 May 2012 23:20:46 -0400, "
wrote:

On Thu, 03 May 2012 19:54:07 -0700, AJL wrote:

But in reality my vote is really pretty much worthless, 1 out of 4000+
for the HOA and 1 out of 60K+ in the city, so I save time by staying
home.

Then you're part of the problem.

What problem? The outcome is always the same whether I vote or not...

Please don't. The more morons there are like you, the better it is for
everyone else.

I want to apologize to AJL. He has a perfectly good and logical
argument and since I couldn't figure a way to refute it I degraded to
name calling. Now I know that it doesn't take much intelligence to
name call and perhaps that's why I do it so much here, but I now want
to turn over a new leaf. I just want the group to know how much I love
and appreciate you guys and I'll try to clean up my act from now on.

Love and xxx

Only a total moron would even attempt such a fraud.

It's no attempt, it's real fraud...

English isn't your first language, right?