Posted to alt.home.repair

Default dnschanger trojan

1st off-- have you read about this one?

And secondly-- go down to the section on how to save your
connection--
"The DNSChanger Eye Chart"

click on the link-- and if the background is green, you're ok.

Seems like any virus software would pick this up, so I'm not sure what
the hubbub is about-- but I like the red/green screen to check for a
specific virus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

IIRC, about 8% of men are red/green color blind.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

I like the red/green screen to check for a
specific virus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

So, what are you wearing?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

1st off-- have you read about this one?

And secondly-- go down to the section on how to save your
connection--
"The DNSChanger Eye Chart"

click on the link-- and if the background is green, you're ok.

Seems like any virus software would pick this up, so I'm not sure what
the hubbub is about-- but I like the red/green screen to check for a
specific virus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:45:13 -0400, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

Sorry about that-- 2nd time this year I've sent a misdirected email to
this group-- lashing myself as I type.

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Ok, just for that, you owe me a cup of coffee (McD latte or Starbucks
non-fat latte will do... medium size). I'll give you the shipping
address when you're ready grin.

No big deal .... I think I have bigger problems than this. I laugh
when someone chews me out for not posting correctly or the like. They
must have too much time on their hands or perhaps live a stress free
life.

BEWARE OF TROJAN BELOW ... UK diy 0 June 14th 09 06:16 AM
How can I build a Trojan Horse??? Harald Gentexeater Woodworking 15 March 30th 09 11:51 AM
Trojan downloader in my Mozilla? JohnM Metalworking 3 September 5th 07 11:12 AM
AIM Virus/trojan going around! Where do I report this?!? Michael Kennedy Electronics Repair 7 May 17th 06 06:59 PM
OT - Trojan Horse and other Viruses Steve Home Repair 5 January 3rd 05 06:14 PM