Steve

Default OT - Trojan Horse and other Viruses

Can somebody explain to me why all these messages being sent
that contain viruses cannot be tracked down to the guilty party
and be prosecuted. Is it that none of the services care????
Dr,Bob

report it to your ISP & the ISP of the sender they should follow up on it

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 04:08:03 GMT, Steve wrote:

Can somebody explain to me why all these messages being sent
that contain viruses cannot be tracked down to the guilty party
and be prosecuted. Is it that none of the services care????

imho:

First, the orginal infector(the one who did it intentionally) probly
spoofed the headers.

Second, the later posts are probly people who don't know what an
anti-virus program is, or to not click on unknow links. So they are
just boobs.

You will not get the orignial infector, since it's like looking for a
needle in a big pile of needles.

later,

tom @ www.ChopURL.com