Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US Truck driver took wrong turn into Mexico with load ofammo

Home Guy wrote:
jeff_wisnia used improper usenet message composition style by
unnecessarily full-quoting:

Someday I'll tell you how and why I spent a few hours in a Juarez jail
circa 1963. It had nothing to do with border crossings.

Juarez was much safer and friendlier place back then.

Did you have to full-quote my entire post just to add 3 lines?

I was going to comment too but figured I'd just get a , do you have to
full-quote....

I spent time own there 70-71. I never wanted any trouble down there.

Greg