DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   US Truck driver took wrong turn into Mexico with load ofammo (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/339154-re-us-truck-driver-took-wrong-turn-into-mexico-load-ofammo.html)

gregz April 21st 12 01:14 AM

US Truck driver took wrong turn into Mexico with load ofammo

Home Guy wrote:
jeff_wisnia used improper usenet message composition style by
unnecessarily full-quoting:

Someday I'll tell you how and why I spent a few hours in a Juarez jail
circa 1963. It had nothing to do with border crossings.

Juarez was much safer and friendlier place back then.

Did you have to full-quote my entire post just to add 3 lines?

I was going to comment too but figured I'd just get a , do you have to
full-quote....

I spent time own there 70-71. I never wanted any trouble down there.

Greg