Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What Is A Penny Worth?

It is an old question, one we have heard many times
What comes 1st the chicken or the egg
We have the answer Bidify comes 1st
The marketing arm for Bidsson
So let’s say it’s the chicken that will pay you instantly in 5 ways
One time sponsor bonus 15 levels
Daily bonus pool reward
3 levels of sponsorship bonus
True residual 15 levels
25% retail bonus
Bidsson is the GOLDEN EGG
Make endless money helping people win high end products for pennies on the dollar
Did I say chicken, sorry got my animals mixed up?
It’s our cash cow
Are you ready?

http://hotshorturl.com/aja49

skype ID becky.berubee1
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:55:02 -0700 (PDT), Rebecca B
wrote:

Penny for your thought?

skype ID becky.berubee1

Are you nekkid?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2012 10:55 AM, Rebecca B wrote:
It is an old question, one we have heard many times
What comes 1st the chicken or the egg
We have the answer Bidify comes 1st

hxxp://hotxxxrturl.cxx/aja49

skype ID becky.berubee1

Are you gonna show us booby pictures? Here's mine:

https://abbotlab.files.wordpress.com...06/boobies.jpg

TDD