Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why would anyone want to slice up a musical instrument?

FOAD nym-shifter!
Posted to alt.home.repair

They keep playing this commercial on tv advertising a "Mandolin Slicer".
I know that a mandolin is a stringed musical instrument similar (but
different) to a guitar.

Buying a slicer to slice up a costly musical instrument seems really
stupid!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-03-18, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Obviously the OP has never been subjected to multiple hours of
mandolin playing at a blue grass festival.

You, OTOH, seem to be less than capable of escaping prolonged madolin
playing. Were you tied to a post? Are you brain dead? Why are you
sniveling about being tied to a bluegrass festival? Actually, I may
sympathize, but I jes wanna hear yer story.

nb

--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,

On 2012-03-18, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Obviously the OP has never been subjected to multiple hours of
mandolin playing at a blue grass festival.

You, OTOH, seem to be less than capable of escaping prolonged madolin
playing. Were you tied to a post? Are you brain dead? Why are you
sniveling about being tied to a bluegrass festival? Actually, I may
sympathize, but I jes wanna hear yer story.

nb

Did not drive, it was way out in the boondocks, and I hadn't, at
the time, realized how large a part mandolins played in bluegrass. If it
makes you feel any better I haven't made that rookie mistake again (grin)