george

Default Musical instrument display case

Take a look at the front page of: http://horncollector.com/
for a case specifically for horns, trumpets, and other brass, etc.

George

"William D" wrote in message
46.159...
Hi, folks. I would like to build a display case for my trumpet and
bugle collection. I own 14 trumpets and bugles in total. Any ideas
where I can find plans to make something like this? What kind of
wood and finish would be most appropriate? Thank you in advance.

William D

Musical instrument display case Don Woodworking 0 November 13th 05 04:47 PM
INSPIRATION - UNIFORM CASE J T Woodworking 0 July 24th 05 06:53 PM
HD foam for laptop case? T i m UK diy 42 April 23rd 04 02:59 PM
Question on flag display case PC Gameplayer Woodworking 15 November 29th 03 05:35 AM
INSPIRATION - WATCH DISPLAY CASE T. Woodworking 0 October 21st 03 05:52 PM