Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stupid Ad of the Day by Yahoo

On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:38:48 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

I think she is showing joy. She just got approved for a credit card
with a $500 spending limit and only 39.9% interest.

The people shown in Yahoo ads can be downright creepy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

I think she is showing joy. She just got approved for a credit card
with a $500 spending limit and only 39.9% interest.

The people shown in Yahoo ads can be downright creepy.

With that much excitement it's probably even a better offer:

http://oi43.tinypic.com/10747z7.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_396191.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Looks more like drunken party time, to me.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Red Green" wrote in message
On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 16, 10:38*pm, Red Green wrote:
On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

I never borrow money so it will never affect me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 10:49:23 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Mar 16, 10:38*pm, Red Green wrote:
On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

I never borrow money so it will never affect me.

....because even the fool Brit banks aren't dumb enough loan money to a racist
pig like you
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 17, 9:21*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 10:49:23 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:
On Mar 16, 10:38*pm, Red Green wrote:
On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

I never borrow money so it will never affect me.

...because even the fool Brit banks aren't dumb enough loan money to a racist
pig like you

I don't need to. If I want something, I go out and buy it.
Only half wits like you borrow money.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 23:47:01 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Mar 17, 9:21*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 10:49:23 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:
On Mar 16, 10:38*pm, Red Green wrote:
On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

I never borrow money so it will never affect me.

...because even the fool Brit banks aren't dumb enough loan money to a racist
pig like you

I don't need to. If I want something, I go out and buy it.

Bubble gum over the druggist's counter, maybe.

Only half wits like you borrow money.

I did just borrow $190000 to buy a house. Other than that (and my current
mortgage, around $80K), zip. The mortgages will be paid off in two years,
though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 10:49:23 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:
On Mar 16, 10:38*pm, Red Green wrote:
On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

I never borrow money so it will never affect me.

...because even the fool Brit banks aren't dumb enough loan money to a racist
pig like you

I don't need to. If I *want something, I go out and buy it.

Bubble gum over the druggist's counter, maybe.

Only half wits like you borrow money.

I did just borrow $190000 to buy a house. *Other than that (and my current
mortgage, around $80K), zip. *The mortgages will be paid off in two years,
though.- Hide quoted text -

I should think $190,000 would buy a palace in America at the moment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , postmaster@
127.0.0.1 says...

On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

That's a winner!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote in news:XnsA018BDAB4F857RedGreen@
88.198.244.100:

On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

[On the Yahoo main page at this time]

Oooh look. Today she's happy about rates.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/esthdj.jpg

Maybe tomorrow they can use that pic for some product that got rid of her
yeast infection.