Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default (OT) eye buy direct

http://www.eyebuydirect.com/

Anyone tried these folks?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:44:05 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

http://www.eyebuydirect.com/

Anyone tried these folks?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Apparently those people in the Wall of Frame did.
http://www.eyebuydirect.com/wall-of-frames.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:44:05 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

http://www.eyebuydirect.com/

Anyone tried these folks?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Apparently those people in the Wall of Frame did.
http://www.eyebuydirect.com/wall-of-frames.html

A lot of them look pretty funny.

I could have saved $400 and look funny !!
And I got insurance.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

gregz wrote:
Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:44:05 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

http://www.eyebuydirect.com/

Anyone tried these folks?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Apparently those people in the Wall of Frame did.
http://www.eyebuydirect.com/wall-of-frames.html

A lot of them look pretty funny.

I could have saved $400 and look funny !!
And I got insurance.

Greg

An even better deal,
http://www.partycity.com/product/elv...h+sideburns.do
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

And, 3,595 likes on face book? They might be doing some thing right.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Benny Fishhole" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:44:05 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

http://www.eyebuydirect.com/

Anyone tried these folks?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Apparently those people in the Wall of Frame did.
http://www.eyebuydirect.com/wall-of-frames.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

For a while, I was wondering if that's a spoof site?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"gregz" wrote in message

Apparently those people in the Wall of Frame did.
http://www.eyebuydirect.com/wall-of-frames.html

A lot of them look pretty funny.

I could have saved $400 and look funny !!
And I got insurance.

Greg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 8, 8:25*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
For a while, I was wondering if that's a spoof site?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

I did not check the site that deeply but do they allow you to enter
your picture without glasses to see how the frames will look on you
like Zenni?

Also I did not see the memory titanium frames from Zenni that I like.

Limelight Direct Leveled UK diy 10 January 20th 09 08:41 PM
NYW and Direct TV in Detroit Matt Woodworking 8 March 12th 08 01:16 AM
Direct TV vs Dish Terry Home Repair 13 May 3rd 07 04:58 AM
Direct Buy- is it a scam? [email protected] Home Repair 20 May 9th 06 08:38 PM
Direct Buy PipeDown Home Repair 4 May 9th 06 04:53 PM