Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Milling machine

Milling machine is a machine tool. Milling machine is using to machine
sold materials. Surelia Industries is a prominent Manufacturer,
Supplier, Exporter and Importer of Milling Machines. Spindle Bore,
Spindle Taper, Electric Motor, Coolant Pump are the accessory
available with our Milling Machine. All the latest specification is
equipped with our Milling Machine. Milling machine is often classed in
two basic forms that is horizontal and vertical, Milling machines
mechanically automated. This refers to the orientation of the main
Milling machine. Both types range in size from small, bench-mounted
devices to room-sized Milling machine. Milling machine can perform a
vast number of operations like planning and drilling to complex.
Milling machines digitally automated via Computer numerical control.
which holds the work piece of Milling machine stationary as the drill
moves axially to penetrate the material, milling machine also move the
work piece radically against the rotating Milling machine cutter,
which cuts on its sides as well as its tip.
http://globalplantautomation.com/pro...lia-industries
Posted to alt.home.repair

I can't tell you the number of times when doing home repair that I
needed a milling machine. 4 or 5 axis types.

Goddamn aerospace industry is always tying these machines up in my
hometown and I can never rent one for the day at Joe's Rent-all down the
street.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ah, it feels like just last week. My shimmyshaft was oscillating. The offset
wobbler was way out of spec. I could not find one on Granger, or Ebay. Had
to make my own. The only thing I could do, was to get a 500 pound block of
T-17 tool steel, and start filing with a mill file. That's back before
leather gloves were invented, and I got callusses from the hand filing.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

milling machine gilles Woodworking 6 February 17th 07 07:16 PM
milling machine gilles Woodworking 11 January 24th 07 12:23 PM
cnc milling machine gilles Woodworking 8 December 20th 06 04:36 AM
Help on CNC Milling Machine Cliff Metalworking 0 December 29th 05 01:44 PM
F.S. Milling machine Dan Buckman Metalworking 1 March 10th 04 10:27 PM