Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Zennis Update

Took the bunch of Zenni glasses to independant optician. He put them all on
the "gadget" and find out that most of the Zennis correction were exactly as
requested. One had the wrong astigmatism correction.

Now, I'm thinking that the independant optician doctor lady at Walmart wrote
down the wrong numbers. Or, did the test wrong. From what I can figure, my
eyes need stronger correction, and she wrote down weaker correction than
what I had before.

I'm going to call the store, and ask for a recheck. And when it warms up a
bit, the economy picks up. I may also be going to the more honest optical
doctor, and get another eye exam.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 23, 12:38*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Took the bunch of Zenni glasses to independant optician. He put them all on
the "gadget" and find out that most of the Zennis correction were exactly as
requested. One had the wrong astigmatism correction.

Now, I'm thinking that the independant optician doctor lady at Walmart wrote
down the wrong numbers. Or, did the test wrong. From what I can figure, my
eyes need stronger correction, and she wrote down weaker correction than
what I had before.

I'm going to call the store, and ask for a recheck. And when it warms up a
bit, the economy picks up. I may also be going to the more honest optical
doctor, and get another eye exam.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Our local Walmart (Naperville, IL) optical dept has a very good
reputation.