Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Concrete evidence of stupidity

Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Of the small percentage of people I do not like in this world, many of
them drive a Porsche!

And I am not being jealous or whatever, I like other people who drive
other expensive cars. Mercedes, Rolls Royce, BMW, etc.

Just to be fair, I googled the word "asshole" along with each of the
above cars. Here are the results...

asshole Porsche 24,800,000 results
asshole Mercedes 6,370,000 results
asshole Rolls Royce 9,470,000 results
asshole BMW 3,830,000 results

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bill" wrote in message
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Of the small percentage of people I do not like in this world, many of
them drive a Porsche!

And I am not being jealous or whatever, I like other people who drive
other expensive cars. Mercedes, Rolls Royce, BMW, etc.

Just to be fair, I googled the word "asshole" along with each of the above
cars. Here are the results...

asshole Porsche 24,800,000 results
asshole Mercedes 6,370,000 results
asshole Rolls Royce 9,470,000 results
asshole BMW 3,830,000 results

In all my years of parking cars on the Las Vegas Strip, the BMW drivers were
the snottiest dollar tippers on the planet. Rolls and Mercedes were
consistently good. Gladys Knight, in her dark green Rolls, was always $5.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2012 8:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

What's the difference between a cactus, Porsche's and BMW's? A cactus
has pricks on the outside. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2012 8:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

What's the difference between a cactus, Porsche's and BMW's? A cactus
has pricks on the outside. ^_^

TDD

One of my kids got a used 911. He's not rich and he's a nice guy but
parked outside a bar one night somebody keyed it. That's a prick with
preconceived notions of the owner.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2012 8:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

what a needledick.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2012 9:53 AM, Bill wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Of the small percentage of people I do not like in this world, many of
them drive a Porsche!

And I am not being jealous or whatever, I like other people who drive
other expensive cars. Mercedes, Rolls Royce, BMW, etc.

Just to be fair, I googled the word "asshole" along with each of the
above cars. Here are the results...

asshole Porsche 24,800,000 results
asshole Mercedes 6,370,000 results
asshole Rolls Royce 9,470,000 results
asshole BMW 3,830,000 results

did ya try 'asshole corvette' ? it may just top them all.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

Like SUV, a porsche means you can go any where.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 2/19/2012 8:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

What's the difference between a cactus, Porsche's and BMW's? A cactus
has pricks on the outside. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve Barker wrote in
:

On 2/19/2012 9:53 AM, Bill wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...t-cement-prove
s-karma-exists-210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Of the small percentage of people I do not like in this world, many
of them drive a Porsche!

And I am not being jealous or whatever, I like other people who drive
other expensive cars. Mercedes, Rolls Royce, BMW, etc.

Just to be fair, I googled the word "asshole" along with each of the
above cars. Here are the results...

asshole Porsche 24,800,000 results
asshole Mercedes 6,370,000 results
asshole Rolls Royce 9,470,000 results
asshole BMW 3,830,000 results

did ya try 'asshole corvette' ? it may just top them all.

Did *you*?

Not even close.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 07:53:21 -0800, "Bill"
wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Of the small percentage of people I do not like in this world, many of
them drive a Porsche!

And I am not being jealous or whatever, I like other people who drive
other expensive cars. Mercedes, Rolls Royce, BMW, etc.

Just to be fair, I googled the word "asshole" along with each of the
above cars. Here are the results...

asshole Porsche 24,800,000 results
asshole Mercedes 6,370,000 results
asshole Rolls Royce 9,470,000 results
asshole BMW 3,830,000 results

"asshole Subaru" only returns 7,000,000. I'm surprised.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Of the small percentage of people I do not like in this world, many
of them drive a Porsche!

And I am not being jealous or whatever, I like other people who drive
other expensive cars. Mercedes, Rolls Royce, BMW, etc.

Just to be fair, I googled the word "asshole" along with each of the
above cars. Here are the results...

asshole Porsche 24,800,000 results
asshole Mercedes 6,370,000 results
asshole Rolls Royce 9,470,000 results
asshole BMW 3,830,000 results

"asshole Subaru" only returns 7,000,000. I'm surprised.

asshole + chevrolet - 43,300,000
asshole + dodge - 48,100,000
asshole + ford - 10,500,000

Go figure

--
PV

"Resistance isn't futile, it's simply voltage divided by current"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2012 3:27 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
Steve wrote in
:

On 2/19/2012 9:53 AM, Bill wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...t-cement-prove
s-karma-exists-210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Of the small percentage of people I do not like in this world, many
of them drive a Porsche!

And I am not being jealous or whatever, I like other people who drive
other expensive cars. Mercedes, Rolls Royce, BMW, etc.

Just to be fair, I googled the word "asshole" along with each of the
above cars. Here are the results...

asshole Porsche 24,800,000 results
asshole Mercedes 6,370,000 results
asshole Rolls Royce 9,470,000 results
asshole BMW 3,830,000 results

did ya try 'asshole corvette' ? it may just top them all.

Did *you*?

Not even close.

nope. as far as i'm concerned, how ever many corvettes there are is the
number.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2012 7:38 PM, Pete C. wrote:

wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Of the small percentage of people I do not like in this world, many
of them drive a Porsche!

And I am not being jealous or whatever, I like other people who drive
other expensive cars. Mercedes, Rolls Royce, BMW, etc.

Just to be fair, I googled the word "asshole" along with each of the
above cars. Here are the results...

asshole Porsche 24,800,000 results
asshole Mercedes 6,370,000 results
asshole Rolls Royce 9,470,000 results
asshole BMW 3,830,000 results

"asshole Subaru" only returns 7,000,000. I'm surprised.

asshole + chevrolet - 43,300,000
asshole + dodge - 48,100,000
asshole + ford - 10,500,000

Go figure

Amusing, I suspect Volvo and Saab rank high on the list.

A lot of the P.L.L.C.F. drive Saabs and Volvos. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:39:25 -0500, Frank

On 2/19/2012 8:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

What's the difference between a cactus, Porsche's and BMW's? A cactus
has pricks on the outside. ^_^

TDD

One of my kids got a used 911. He's not rich and he's a nice guy but
parked outside a bar one night somebody keyed it. That's a prick with
preconceived notions of the owner.

I know this is a reflection of the society we live in but I feel sorry
for people who can afford or want a nice car and have to deal with
this. This is one reason I won't consider buying a nice car.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:50:09 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Just when I think I've seen it all, some stupid driver teaches me I
haven't. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid or inconsiderate
some drivers can be. It actually surprises me (it shouldn't but
does) when I encounter a polite driver. I guess this is because they
are so rare.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote:
[...]

I get...
asshole chevrolet 10,900,000 results (dodge / ford the same)

asshole saab 19,900,000 results
asshole volvo 8,350,000 results
asshole corvette 8,750,000

asshole motorcycle 43,500,000 results

asshole 19,600,000 results
results 1,010,000,000 results

More...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asshole

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2012 9:06 PM, Doug wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:39:25 -0500, Frank

On 2/19/2012 8:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

What's the difference between a cactus, Porsche's and BMW's? A cactus
has pricks on the outside. ^_^

TDD

One of my kids got a used 911. He's not rich and he's a nice guy but
parked outside a bar one night somebody keyed it. That's a prick with
preconceived notions of the owner.

I know this is a reflection of the society we live in but I feel sorry
for people who can afford or want a nice car and have to deal with
this. This is one reason I won't consider buying a nice car.

I had a beautiful Chrysler Cordoba and one morning I walked out the
front door and my car was 20 feet down the street from where I parked it
with the front end caved in. Thew was a trail of automobile parts
and fluids going down the street. The murderer was never caught. :-(

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I had a beautiful Chrysler Cordoba and one morning I walked out the
front door and my car was 20 feet down the street from where I parked it
with the front end caved in.

With the rich Corinthian leather? It must have looked "marvelous!" until it
was murdered. That's awful.

"Boss, the plane!" Seriously, though, there aren't very many cars like the
Cordoba that are indelibly associated with a single Hollywood actor like the
Cordoba and Ricardo Montalban. I didn't figure you as the Cordoba type. El
Camino, pickup or van, maybe. (-:

There's nothing like discovering your car's been destroyed but it's even
worse to find it up on blocks and gutted, too. I remember seeing a film
about how long an abandoned car lasts in NYC. They begin at twilight and by
midnight there's a shell left up on cinderblocks. No seats, no engine, no
steering wheel, no wheels, no trunk lid, no hood, no doors - even the
carpeting goes. I think it was the same guy who did the famous "college
prison" experiment, Dr. Phil Zimbardo, a paisano!

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2012 4:28 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message

stuff snipped

[...]

I'm supposed to get my van back today but my favorite cars were the 64
Valiant, the 65 Dart, the 67 & 73 Renault 10's and the 71 Renault 16.
The little 67 R10 weighed 1730lbs and I could pull the 1108cc engine
by hand and carry it to the work bench to repair it. It's been a while
since I owned a car, I've been driving vans to run service calls when
I feel well enough to work. I work on my vehicles when I can but hurt so
bad it takes a while to recover and I start all over again. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Concrete evidence of stupidity
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...210302568.html

I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

Of the small percentage of people I do not like in this world, many
of them drive a Porsche!

And I am not being jealous or whatever, I like other people who drive
other expensive cars. Mercedes, Rolls Royce, BMW, etc.

Just to be fair, I googled the word "asshole" along with each of the
above cars. Here are the results...

asshole Porsche 24,800,000 results
asshole Mercedes 6,370,000 results
asshole Rolls Royce 9,470,000 results
asshole BMW 3,830,000 results

"asshole Subaru" only returns 7,000,000. I'm surprised.

asshole + chevrolet - 43,300,000
asshole + dodge - 48,100,000
asshole + ford - 10,500,000

Go figure

Now divide by the number of vehicles (of the particular brand) on the road to
get the AQ. My bet is that Subaru comes close to the top.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 2/20/2012 4:28 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message

stuff snipped

[...]

I know the feeling and it's a bad one. )-: The old gray mare, she ain't wh
at she used to be. Me neither.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Republican + porsche 16,700,000
Democrat + porsche 8,460,000
Independent + porsche 25,800,000

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:09:58 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

Republican + porsche 16,700,000
Democrat + porsche 8,460,000
Independent + porsche 25,800,000