Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Removing Rain-X from car windshield

I put some Rain-x on my windshield on the outside. I noticed they sell
one bottle for the outside of the window and one for the inside. I
figured they just wanted to sell two bottles and it's the same stuff.
It works fine on the outside. Rather than do the whole inside, I
thought I'd try it first and only did 1/4 of the windshield. I guess
the outside type dont work too well inside. When it's cold, the part
with the Rain-x gets all fogged up, while the rest of the window dont.
Worse yet, it's really hard to wipe off the fog, or whatever is the
correct word for that. (It's not cold enough to be frost, but it's
fogged up with moisture).

I guess I just have to remove it from that 1/4 th of the window. Anyone
know what will remove it?

Thanks