Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Take the Ethanol Challenge by Husqvarna

Tony Miklos wrote:
On 1/26/2012 8:40 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/26/2012 6:28 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:
On 1/26/2012 5:35 AM, Snake Doc wrote:
On 1/25/2012 10:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:54:42 -0600,
wrote:

Nymshifting Top-poster wrote:

Husqvarna launched the Ethanol Challenge, an animated, online quiz
designed to help educate consumers on the effects of ethanol as
well as
prevention of ethanol-related product issues. Husqvarna has issued
the
Ethanol Challenge in order to provide the tools for consumers to gain
awareness about ethanol, in hopes that education can help them
maintain
and care for their Husqvarna equipment.

http://ethanol.husqvarna.com

It requires a Facebook account :-(

-Bob

Not to watch the video or to read what they have to say. I'm not sure
about registering to win the prizes.

While e10 ethanol seems to work ok in late model cars, it sure is the
fuel from Hell for small engines. I've had my Stihl, Kohler, B&S,
Generac and John Deere dealers all tell me to use e10 within 30 days or
dispose of it.

You can "dispose" of your 31 day old e10 in my car if you like!

With 2 cycle oil in it?

Sure! A couple gallons of mix mixed with 10 gallons of plain e10 isn't
going to cause me any problems.
31 days is BS. I've been working out of the same can, with stabilizer,
for 3 years, although dryness and keeping out air is important.

Ok I'll ignore all the small engine manufacturers unanimous recommendations
and listen to some anonymous usenet poster. Not!

Take the Ethanol Challenge by Husqvarna Nymshifting Top-poster Home Repair 18 January 26th 12 08:32 PM
Husqvarna warranty, what does it mean? Frank[_9_] Home Repair 3 March 13th 08 10:26 AM
Husqvarna - 55 Rancher Jon Home Repair 2 March 26th 07 05:44 PM
Husqvarna Chain Saw TT Woodturning 4 June 2nd 04 03:41 PM
Husqvarna chainsaw Grandpa Woodworking 17 August 24th 03 04:53 AM