Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to use a basketball as a paint brush

Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=naQPxXNyRWc

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would ever
think of doing it with a basketball.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 25, 3:45*pm, Kuskokwim wrote:
Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=naQPxXNyRWc

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would ever
think of doing it with a basketball.

It will never catch on if you can't paint corners of a room.

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:45:02 -0800, Kuskokwim wrote:

Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=naQPxXNyRWc

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would ever
think of doing it with a basketball.

I wouldn't mind playing with the artist.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kuskokwim wrote:
Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=naQPxXNyRWc

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would
ever think of doing it with a basketball.

The video would have been better had she done the painting in the nude.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:43:25 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Kuskokwim wrote:
Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=naQPxXNyRWc

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would
ever think of doing it with a basketball.

The video would have been better had she done the painting in the nude.

With her breasts as brushes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2012 4:45 PM, Kuskokwim wrote:
Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=naQPxXNyRWc

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would ever
think of doing it with a basketball.

I have a hunch that the painting was not done with the basketball but
with some very creative video editing.....I've watched my grandson do
too much with video editing )
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:59:55 -0500, Norminn
wrote:

On 1/25/2012 4:45 PM, Kuskokwim wrote:
Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=naQPxXNyRWc

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would ever
think of doing it with a basketball.

I have a hunch that the painting was not done with the basketball but
with some very creative video editing.....I've watched my grandson do
too much with video editing )

I think it is real

Here is a portrait of Mona Lisa using a nail gun. (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNgd4PU7ZY

Don't try this at home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2012 9:43 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Kuskokwim wrote:
Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=naQPxXNyRWc

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would
ever think of doing it with a basketball.

The video would have been better had she done the painting in the nude.

An Asian girl nude? Most of them are built like children, of course many
who grew up in Western countries tend to have more meat on their
bones and larger cuddly bumps. ^_^

TDD