Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Energy efficient window reflections melting Prius?

If the reflections from the windows are focused, like Archimedes mirror, it
might be possible. Otherwise, I doubt it.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...-toyota-prius/
or
http://tinyurl.com/77f53c3
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2012 2:13 PM, Kuskokwim wrote:
If the reflections from the windows are focused, like Archimedes mirror, it
might be possible. Otherwise, I doubt it.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...-toyota-prius/
or
http://tinyurl.com/77f53c3

that's what she gets for buying a furrin' rice rocket. Buy AMERICAN!
They don't melt.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
On 1/25/2012 2:13 PM, Kuskokwim wrote:
If the reflections from the windows are focused, like Archimedes mirror,
it
might be possible. Otherwise, I doubt it.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...-toyota-prius/
or
http://tinyurl.com/77f53c3

that's what she gets for buying a furrin' rice rocket. Buy AMERICAN! They
don't melt.

--
Steve Barker

All my U.S.-made did -- or was that rust? Yep, they all rusted out. It
just took a bit longer.

Tomsic

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kuskokwim wrote in
:

If the reflections from the windows are focused, like Archimedes
mirror, it might be possible. Otherwise, I doubt it.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...ighbors-energy
-efficient-windows-are-melting-her-toyota-prius/ or
http://tinyurl.com/77f53c3

I immediately got sidetracked by the "Hotter with Age" sidebar. I really
don't give a rats-ass if some wacky condo bitty's car is melting.