Junior Member

Red face gas hob ignition

I have a Neff gas hob T2113W2EU/01
It works fine except the automatic ignition stopped working. I cleaned all the elements but no go. There is no clicking.
I can light the gas by match/lighter and it works OK
Any suggestions?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default gas hob ignition

On 2012-01-23, yerf wrote:

I have a Neff gas hob T2113W2EU/01
It works fine except the automatic ignition stopped working. I cleaned
all the elements but no go. There is no clicking.
I can light the gas by match/lighter and it works OK
Any suggestions?

Sounds like the electronic ignition module has failed. I have a
similar problem, a new module costing me almost $80!. It mounts on
the back of the propane range, is about the size of a pkg of American
cheese slices, and is AC powered. I've not installed it yet, trying
to figure out if the stove is hard plumbed or has a flex hose.

Good luck.

nb

--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/23/12 10:31 AM, yerf wrote:
I have a Neff gas hob T2113W2EU/01
It works fine except the automatic ignition stopped working. I cleaned
all the elements but no go. There is no clicking.
I can light the gas by match/lighter and it works OK
Any suggestions?

Have you looked here ?

http://www.neffcustomerservice.co.uk...eff_43909.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:31:56 +0000, yerf
wrote:

Hey harry! Here is your time to be doing some hob- knobin'!

I have a Neff gas hob T2113W2EU/01
It works fine except the automatic ignition stopped working. I cleaned
all the elements but no go. There is no clicking.
I can light the gas by match/lighter and it works OK
Any suggestions?

Igniter...

Baxi ignition Andrew[_15_] UK diy 15 August 26th 11 11:52 PM
Gas Hob Ignition Not-Stopping Alastair UK diy 7 February 16th 07 09:27 AM
Gas stove Ignition: How ? Robert11 Home Repair 2 January 5th 06 10:46 PM
cooker ignition [email protected] UK diy 0 January 20th 05 02:10 AM
Ignition coil Backlash Metalworking 16 December 7th 04 03:40 AM