DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "If Fred Got Two Beatings Per Day..." (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/334192-re-if-fred-got-two-beatings-per-day.html)

Al Goar January 16th 12 03:56 AM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On 1/15/2012 7:16 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 06:36:11 -0800 (PST), Harry
wrote:

On Jan 15, 4:57 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I think he'd be better off to attend church, and hear what
God has to say.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Jack wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.

If you're not a true believer, you'll roast in hell for eternity.
Now I ask you again, are you a true believer?

[email protected] January 16th 12 04:26 AM

"Jack wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.

If you're not a true believer, you'll roast in hell for eternity.
Now I ask you again, are you a true believer?

My answer: You're crazy!

Harry K January 16th 12 04:34 AM

"If Fred Beat His Meat Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 15, 6:52*am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 15, 8:42*am, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 11, 12:38*pm, "Steve B" wrote:

"Woody" wrote in message

m...

On 1/10/2012 1:00 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Amazing. Mormons think they are Jewish and want all Jews to become
Mormons!

You should recruit from God's largest and most profitable franchise, the
catholic church.

NOT true. *The Mormon church (?) and its holdings make the Catholics look
like a bunch of streetcorner panhandlers.

Steve

But the Mormons are a really young newcomer in the cult game. The RC's
have been at it for centuries and have reaped the pockets of the
congregations in all countries ever since.

Harry K

So...you would compare Catholicism to Scientology? *You ARE deluded!- Hide quoted text -

---------------------------------
Cult | Define Cult at Dictionary.com

a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to
its rites and ceremonies. 2. an instance of great veneration of a
person, ideal, or thing, ...

---------------------------------------

ALL religions fit that description. There are various grades of them
from "respected" religions such as RC, Baptist, etc. down to the
reallyi wacko like Jonestown, David Koresh, COS, etc.

I really don't even see much difference between them though, they alll
base their doctrine on myth and legend and none of them have any
evidence for their beliefs.

For "delusions", or being "deluded" pick any religion.

Harry K

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:35 AM

On Jan 15, 8:39*am, Steve Barker wrote:
On 1/15/2012 8:52 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 15, 8:42 am, Harry *wrote:
On Jan 11, 12:38 pm, "Steve *wrote:

*wrote in message

news:MuadnaPJWKa8eJHSnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d@giganews. com...

On 1/10/2012 1:00 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Amazing. Mormons think they are Jewish and want all Jews to become
Mormons!

You should recruit from God's largest and most profitable franchise, the
catholic church.

NOT true. *The Mormon church (?) and its holdings make the Catholics look
like a bunch of streetcorner panhandlers.

Steve

But the Mormons are a really young newcomer in the cult game. The RC's
have been at it for centuries and have reaped the pockets of the
congregations in all countries ever since.

Harry K

So...you would compare Catholicism to Scientology? *You ARE deluded!

"comparing" would imply being the same. *No they are not the same. *But
both are just as wrong as the other.

--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email- Hide quoted text -

True dat and the corolary is "both are just as right as the other".

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:37 AM

On Jan 15, 8:47*am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 15, 10:39*am, Steve Barker wrote:

So...you would compare Catholicism to Scientology? *You ARE deluded!

*But
both are just as wrong as the other.

--
Steve Barker

So you are elevating yourself as "all-knowing"!

One doesn't have to be "all-knowing" to recognize the foundation of
any religion, i.e., quick sand.

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:38 AM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

"Jack Hammer" wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

That's just because you weren't paying attention
* * Too bad, you're not even smart enough to realize that much.- Hide quoted text -

So lacking any good response you resort to insult? Seems to common to
most theists.

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:39 AM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 15, 4:16*pm, "
wrote:

wrote:
I think he'd be better off to attend church, and hear what
God has to say.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Jack Hammer" wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.- Hide quoted text -

it's called facts and evidence.

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:41 AM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

"Jack *wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.

If you're not a true believer, you'll roast in hell for eternity.
Now I ask you again, are you a true believer?

My answer: You're crazy!- Hide quoted text -

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:50 AM

"If Fred prayed Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 15, 6:46*am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 15, 8:39*am, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 15, 6:29*am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 14, 10:00*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 14, 11:04*am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 14, 12:10*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 14, 2:26*am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:34*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:43*am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:35*am, Tony Miklos wrote:

On 1/13/2012 10:53 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 13, 8:27 am, Tony *wrote:

Hey! *The bible was written by the same people who said the earth was
flat. *It's got to be true!

You're showing your ignorance. *Genesis/Creation refers to the "Great
Dome" of the Earth (its atmosphere).

Now you are showing your ignorance. *A dome is not the same as a sphere
* A dome would refer to the atmosphere of a flat Earth. *The bottom of a
dome would be flat.

Your interpretation...hope you don't choke on it!

He won't because he is correct.

"Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome

A dome is a structural element of architecture that resembles the
hollow upper half of a sphere..."

Harry K

Your explanation didn't say anything about the flat base though...did
it?- Hide quoted text -

what part of "top half" did you miss? *Clue: *the bottom would be
flat.n *It it isn't clear enought, grab a ball and cut it in half.

Harry K

Top half, right...of a sphere!- Hide quoted text -

Apparently you are being deliberately obtuse. *A 6 yoa child would
understand it.

Harry K

Right!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome-Hidequoted text -

Says the same thing I posted. *Comes out to 'domes have a flat
bottom'...or top if you turn them upside down. *:)

So just what areyou trying to argue?

Harry K

1st thing in a Google search and the 1st sentence, "A dome is a
structural element of architecture that resembles the hollow upper
half of a sphere."
You only see what you want to see!- Hide quoted text -

So how about yhou defining a "dome" in such a way that it _doesn't_
have a flat surface, usually the bottom.

Harry K

[email protected] January 16th 12 05:22 AM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:39:30 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

wrote:
I think he'd be better off to attend church, and hear what
God has to say.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Jack Hammer" wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.- Hide quoted text -

it's called facts and evidence.

No, it's called "you remember what is important to you". The evidence says
that money is more important than anything else. It really is that simple.

[email protected] January 16th 12 06:04 AM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:41:44 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

"Jack *wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.

If you're not a true believer, you'll roast in hell for eternity.
Now I ask you again, are you a true believer?

My answer: You're crazy!- Hide quoted text -

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

As I said, you're crazy (and filled with hate). ...and it really is that
simple.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] January 16th 12 11:57 AM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

That's part of the discussion, of course. Atheists don't believe in
Hellfires.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Bob_Villa January 16th 12 11:57 AM

On Jan 15, 10:41*pm, Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

Harry K

If you go to church and are not a participant...you might as well stay
home. My family belongs to a supportive "faith community" parish. We
know and socialize with them as friends.

If we respect people, other religions, and promote family values...how
do you see this as a negative thing?

Stormin Mormon[_7_] January 16th 12 12:01 PM

"If Fred provided evidence Twice Per Day..."

http://www.fairlds.org/Book_of_Mormo..._Mormon.htm l
http://www.bookofmormonevidence.org/
I guess you didn't do a google search? Well, there's no evidence that you
did.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

HeyBub[_3_] January 16th 12 12:20 PM

"If Fred prayed Twice Per Day..."

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The USA society is being attacked, by forces of evil. The dark side
wants to drive people out of church, and break up the family. While I
do have my preference of church, I do recognize that many Christian
and Jewish congregations do much good for the society. Helping raise
boys into men, and girls into women.

The modern society appears to wish women to pop out *******s every two
years, never have a man in the house more than a few hours at a time
(and a quickie fornication for another kid). Of course, this violates
many of the commandments of God (as recorded in the Old Testament.)

Well, no.

Fornication is not prohibited in the Hebrew Scriptures. In fact fornication
is one of the three approved ways in which a man takes a wife.

Much is made of the antics of David with Bathsheba. What's missing in the
usuall condemnation was that Bathsheba was almost certainly single at the
time. For 4,000 years, it has been the custom of Jewish men to write a bill
of divorcement before they go off to battle (or a sea voyage, etc.). Jewish
law says that unless a man's body is found and identified, the woman is
STILL married. If married, she obviously cannot re-marry. Hence, a loving
and thinking husband will divorce her before undertaking a perilous
activity. That's certainly what Bathsheba's husband, Uriah the Hitite, did.

Adultry IS a no-no, but the act is adultry only if the WOMAN is married.

Lesbianism is not mentioned in the Hebrew Scripture, but male-on-male sex is
a capital offense.

HeyBub[_3_] January 16th 12 12:22 PM

Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

Bob_Villa January 16th 12 01:00 PM

On Jan 16, 6:22*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

They believe too much in themselves...

Kurt Ullman January 16th 12 01:19 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

I am a polyaetheist. There are a whole bunch of gods I don't believe in.

The Daring Dufas[_7_] January 16th 12 01:56 PM

On 1/16/2012 6:22 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

What would you call someone who doesn't believe in a god, a devil,
agnostics or atheists? o_O

TDD

Bob_Villa January 16th 12 02:10 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

What would you call someone who doesn't believe in a god, a devil,
agnostics or atheists? o_O

TDD

I think what you mean is: What would you call someone who doesn't
believe in God...a devil, agnostic, or atheist?
I would need another choice...deluded. Superior in themselves.

Harry K January 16th 12 04:26 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 15, 9:22*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:39:30 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

wrote:
I think he'd be better off to attend church, and hear what
God has to say.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Jack Hammer" wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.- Hide quoted text -

it's called facts and evidence.

No, it's called "you remember what is important to you". *The evidence says
that money is more important than anything else. *It really is that simple.- Hide quoted text -

You _really_ like to make unwarranted projections don't you?

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:29 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 15, 10:04*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:41:44 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

"Jack *wrote in message

[...]

simple.- Hide quoted text -

Odd, one word from an atheist and the theist instantly begins with the
"hate" and lies about atheist's morals. If you can't address a point
that is made, then don't bother replying at all. Won't make you look
like such an ass.

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:30 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 16, 8:08*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 05:22:04 -0500, Al Goar wrote:
On 1/15/2012 11:41 PM, Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

Harry K

So true!

No, it's so FALSE.

Explain how me _not_ believing a god is _not_ beliving in one less god
than you. You will probably have to think about that at least a bit
before replying again.

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:32 PM

On Jan 16, 3:57*am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 15, 10:41*pm, Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

Harry K

If you go to church and are not a participant...you might as well stay
home. My family belongs to a supportive "faith community" parish. We
know and socialize with them as friends.

If we respect people, other religions, and promote family values...how
do you see this as a negative thing?

Well, you could point out where I said there was anything negative
about it. If people want to believe in a god or gods, it is no skin
off my nose. It does occasionally give me a good chuckle at some of
the antics the theists get up to in trying to push there beliefs into
the schools and goveernment though.

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:33 PM

On Jan 16, 4:22*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

Ya mean like the facts and evidence that science has found?

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:34 PM

On Jan 16, 5:00*am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 16, 6:22*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

They believe too much in themselves...

First off we don't "believe", we accept facts and evidence.

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:36 PM

Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

What would you call someone who doesn't believe in a god, a devil,
agnostics or atheists? o_O

TDD

I think what you mean is: What would you call someone who doesn't
believe in God...a devil, agnostic, or atheist?
I would need another choice...deluded. *Superior in themselves.- Hide quoted text -

How about "realist"? Far more fitting than your scurrilous
categorizations. Would your pastor approve of that post you jusst
made?

Harry K

Harry K January 16th 12 04:38 PM

"If Fred provided evidence Twice Per Day..."

* *http://www.fairlds.org/Book_of_Mormo...idence_and_the...

"Harry K" wrote in message

ALL religions fit that description. *There are various grades of them
from "respected" religions such as RC, Baptist, etc. down to the
reallyi wacko like Jonestown, David Koresh, COS, etc.

I really don't even see much difference between them though, they alll
base their doctrine on myth and legend and none of them have any
evidence for their beliefs.

For "delusions", or being *"deluded" pick any religion.

Harry K

Harry K

If you are referring to all the "eyewitness" testimony, it doesn't fly
in any court without facts and evidence to back it up. The BOM has no
more than does the bible.

Harry K

[email protected] January 16th 12 04:58 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:29:13 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 15, 10:04*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:41:44 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

"Jack *wrote in message

[...]

I did address the point dummy. You're a hate-filled, crazy, asshole. No
doubt about it.

[email protected] January 16th 12 04:58 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:30:32 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:08*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 05:22:04 -0500, Al Goar wrote:
On 1/15/2012 11:41 PM, Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

Harry K

So true!

No, it's so FALSE.

Explain how me _not_ believing a god is _not_ beliving in one less god
than you.

Think about it, dummy.

You will probably have to think about that at least a bit
before replying again.

Something you should try sometime.

[email protected] January 16th 12 05:00 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:32:55 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 3:57*am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 15, 10:41*pm, Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

Harry K

If you go to church and are not a participant...you might as well stay
home. My family belongs to a supportive "faith community" parish. We
know and socialize with them as friends.

If we respect people, other religions, and promote family values...how
do you see this as a negative thing?

Well, you could point out where I said there was anything negative
about it. If people want to believe in a god or gods, it is no skin
off my nose.

Then STFU...

It does occasionally give me a good chuckle at some of
the antics the theists get up to in trying to push there beliefs into
the schools and goveernment though.

....but you simply can't.

[email protected] January 16th 12 05:01 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:26:21 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 15, 9:22*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:39:30 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

No, dummy, it's you who is constantly putting his foot in his mouth.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] January 16th 12 08:04 PM

"If Fred provided evidence Twice Per Day..."

Read the first couple pages of B of M, there are two eyewitness testimonies,
covering 11 people, I believe.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

The Daring Dufas[_7_] January 16th 12 09:55 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On 1/16/2012 8:10 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

What would you call someone who doesn't believe in a god, a devil,
agnostics or atheists? o_O

TDD

I think what you mean is: What would you call someone who doesn't
believe in God...a devil, agnostic, or atheist?
I would need another choice...deluded. Superior in themselves.

I meant doesn't believe in all four. ^_^

TDD

Al Goar January 16th 12 10:21 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

Maybe I'll be a believer when they find the ark that held two of every
animal on the planet while the flood waters receeded.

Even FEMA doesn't have a boat that big!

Oren[_2_] January 16th 12 11:43 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:21:10 -0500, Al Goar
wrote:

Maybe I'll be a believer when they find the ark that held two of every
animal on the planet while the flood waters receeded.

Third monkey on the gang plank.

Even FEMA doesn't have a boat that big!

Exactly!

"Even after the Super Bowl victory of the New Orleans Saints, I have
noticed a large number of people implying with bad jokes that Cajuns
aren't smart. I would like to state for the record that I disagree
with that assessment. Anybody that would build a city 5 feet below
sea level in a hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats is a genius".

'Larry, the cable guy'

Stormin Mormon[_7_] January 16th 12 11:45 PM

"If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

Hope they find it, in your lifetime. You seen the movie "Evan Almighty"? I
thought it was hysterical. Spoof of the Noah's ark, with a lot of humor.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413099/

I really enjoyed it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus