Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Seventy years ago today,

"Harry K" wrote in message
news:14ce0095-3c32-4e65-a541-

Monty was one of the reasons the war lasted as long as it did. He
wouldn't move until he built up an overwhelming supierority and many
of his attacks (market garden) went bad because he waited too long.

He was just emulating our own Gen. George McClellan of whom Lincoln said
(about his cautious tactics) "If General McClellan does not want to use the
army, perhaps I may borrow it?"

--
Bobby G.