Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washer problem

My brand new washing machine (Roper-Whirlpool) is going to be swapped
out on Friday. When I removed the clothes after the final spin I heard
a strange sound that sounded like there was a coin in the tub. It
turned out to be about a dozen small pieces of glass - about the size of
a pea. I don't know where they came from but there may be more and they
could cause damage to the innards. Lowes had no problem agreeing to an
exchange.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')