Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight screw driver combo

I was in Home Depot, today. They had the flash light / screw
driver combo doodad on close out $4.00 down from 5.97.

I remember someone was seeking such a device.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/7/2011 4:32 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was in Home Depot, today. They had the flash light / screw
driver combo doodad on close out $4.00 down from 5.97.

I remember someone was seeking such a device.

Cabelas had/has a mini-tool which I can't find currently listed that
sold for $10 but was often offered for $5 and included needle nose
pliers with wire clipper, small led light, knife, serrated blade,
Phillips and slotted screw driver and bottle opener.

You're not going to repair your car with it but it fits on a key ring
and is nice tool to have. I gave out several as Christmas presents.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/7/2011 7:31 PM, Frank wrote:
On 10/7/2011 4:32 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was in Home Depot, today. They had the flash light / screw
driver combo doodad on close out $4.00 down from 5.97.

I remember someone was seeking such a device.

Cabelas had/has a mini-tool which I can't find currently listed that
sold for $10 but was often offered for $5 and included needle nose
pliers with wire clipper, small led light, knife, serrated blade,
Phillips and slotted screw driver and bottle opener.

You're not going to repair your car with it but it fits on a key ring
and is nice tool to have. I gave out several as Christmas presents.

Car repair shops love all those key-ring toys. All that extra weight
swinging around wreaks havoc on ignition cylinders, sometime leading to
unexpected engine flameouts when going over railroad tracks, etc. And
you can't always relight, even with wiggling and banging and cussing. BTDT.

My criteria is simple- if it pokes me when my keys are in my pants
pocket, it doesn't stay on my key ring. (At my workplace, we are under
standing orders to keep our keys on us. Sometimes, if evacuations drag
on to long, they send us home. And we are not allowed back inside to
collect personal possessions.)

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/7/2011 11:16 PM, aemeijers wrote:
[...]

Oh, I don't carry it, just said you could.
I agree, I don't want to clutter my pocket.
Actually keep tool here in desk in front of computer.
The tool does have a case that will fit your belt.
If I did carry it, I'd have it in my glove compartment or when I worked,
brief case.