Sianu

Default Triangular screw driver bit?

I'm looking for a triangular screwdriver bit to repair a Bosch hairdryer.
Does anyone know where I might get hold of one?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Tim Sampson

Sianu wrote:
I'm looking for a triangular screwdriver bit to repair a Bosch
hairdryer. Does anyone know where I might get hold of one?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Have you tried putting a small flat headed screwdriver across it? It might
work if they are not too tight.

Cheers
Tim

MrCheerful

Tim Sampson wrote:
Sianu wrote:
I'm looking for a triangular screwdriver bit to repair a Bosch
hairdryer. Does anyone know where I might get hold of one?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Have you tried putting a small flat headed screwdriver across it? It
might work if they are not too tight.

Cheers
Tim

screwfix or most car shops sell a kit of security bits, these include
triwing bits

MrCheerful

robgraham

"Sianu" wrote in message
I'm looking for a triangular screwdriver bit to repair a Bosch hairdryer.
Does anyone know where I might get hold of one?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

File the end of a suitably sized nail to fit.

Rob Graham