Posted to misc.consumers.house,sci.engr.lighting,alt.home.repair

Default incandescent light bulb phase-out in the U.S. (are flood bulbs exempt?)

The Federal debt has gone up several trillion, in the years
that the Dems have Congress, and Oh Bomb Us has the
Presidency. All Oh Bomb Us has talked about has been
"Millionaires and billionaires didn't pay their fair share".
News report after news report, about taxes going up.

During this time, you wish me to believe taxes went down?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Shawn Hirn" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Hasn't he already, several times? And every time he saws
off
some wood, and still the board is too short.

Nope. Obama actually reduced taxes, but don't let facts
stand in your
way.

Posted to misc.consumers.house,sci.engr.lighting,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 04:13:21 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

The Federal debt has gone up several trillion, in the years
that the Dems have Congress, and Oh Bomb Us has the
Presidency. All Oh Bomb Us has talked about has been
"Millionaires and billionaires didn't pay their fair share".
News report after news report, about taxes going up.

During this time, you wish me to believe taxes went down?

What, you don't believe in "Hope and Change"? Hirn certainly does.
Posted to misc.consumers.house,sci.engr.lighting,alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" writes:

The Federal debt has gone up several trillion, in the years
that the Dems have Congress, and Oh Bomb Us has the
Presidency. All Oh Bomb Us has talked about has been
"Millionaires and billionaires didn't pay their fair share".
News report after news report, about taxes going up.

During this time, you wish me to believe taxes went down?

Having trouble separating a news report about a proposal from
an actual event?

I'd try to explain the difference but I've already had my brick
wall quota for today.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to misc.consumers.house,sci.engr.lighting,alt.home.repair

I'd like to do a "System Restore" back to Reagan.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

During this time, you wish me to believe taxes went down?

What, you don't believe in "Hope and Change"? Hirn
certainly does.

Posted to misc.consumers.house,sci.engr.lighting,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:26:03 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'd like to do a "System Restore" back to Reagan.

Even without the "System Restore", Reagan would be better than what we have
now. OTOH, it's become crystal clear why Obummer picked the Veep he did;
*very* useful.

Posted to misc.consumers.house,sci.engr.lighting,alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like to do a "System Restore" back to Reagan.

[ ... ]

I'd like to restore back to Eisenhower, before Johnson started all the
great society crap from which virtually every entitlement program is
descended.

That, and have Johnson caught for fixing his first election, which would
derail his political career.

Gary