Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ooops

_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

Why would anyone actually care why she was naked? Maybe she just got out of
bed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Why would anyone actually care why she was naked? Maybe she just got out of
bed.

*I* wanna' know why. I keep track of these things.

-TES
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Theodore Edward Stosterone" wrote in message
Why would anyone actually care why she was naked? Maybe she just got out
of
bed.

*I* wanna' know why. I keep track of these things.

-TES

Well, just for you I called her. Turns out, she likes being naked as it
gives her a feeling of freedom and is unrestrained to do artistic things
like paint and sculpt. . The milkman, mailman, and paperboy all think she
is very free too. She was outside on a smoke break.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:29:34 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

Why would anyone actually care why she was naked? Maybe she just got out of
bed.

Correct. She could also be putting out coals in the Weber grill.

Her right to be naked was violated by google :-/

This seems to be a "better" area of Liberty City, Miami, Florida. I've
seen people there with bones pierced through their noses.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote in message
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

Why would anyone actually care why she was naked? Maybe she just got out of
bed.

Correct. She could also be putting out coals in the Weber grill.

Her right to be naked was violated by google :-/

This seems to be a "better" area of Liberty City, Miami, Florida. I've
seen people there with bones pierced through their noses.

Cultural issues aside, Miami is the frigging tropics. Unless you have
killer AC and can pay the bills for it, I'm sure there are times when
clothes don't seem to make much sense. Go to any marina down in the
Carib, at dawn, or during the clockwork afternoon rainstorms. You'll see
naked people on decks all over the place. (Free fresh-water shower
trumps modesty.)

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

I wonder how much she is going to sue google for ................

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2011 12:41 PM, Oren wrote:
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

probably just another bull**** internet story photoshopped. Notice
lack of address so we can google earth it out and see.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2011 10:44 PM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

I wonder how much she is going to sue google for ................

she's not going to sue google at all. But she might be arrested for
indecent exposure and public nudity. Not to mention a visual foul.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:50:51 -0500, Steve Barker
wrote:

On 9/10/2011 12:41 PM, Oren wrote:
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

probably just another bull**** internet story photoshopped. Notice
lack of address so we can google earth it out and see.

Click street view...1760 NW 66th Street, Miami, Florida

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/09/google_street_view_invades_a_l.php

Goggle pixels her coochie out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/10/2011 12:41 PM, Oren wrote:
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

probably just another bull**** internet story photoshopped. Notice
lack of address so we can google earth it out and see.

the full address is in the comments-- and Google has now pixilated her
if you go there.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/10/2011 12:41 PM, Oren wrote:
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

probably just another bull**** internet story photoshopped. Notice
lack of address so we can google earth it out and see.

Click street view...1760 NW 66th Street, Miami, Florida

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/09/google_street_view_invades_a_l.php

Goggle pixels her coochie out.

LMAO! they blurred the whole person out. Funny!

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/10/2011 12:41 PM, Oren wrote:
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

probably just another bull**** internet story photoshopped. Notice
lack of address so we can google earth it out and see.

Click street view...1760 NW 66th Street, Miami, Florida

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/09/google_street_view_invades_a_l.php

Goggle pixels her coochie out.

LMAO! they blurred the whole person out. Funny!

I know, she could have been underage.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/10/2011 12:41 PM, Oren wrote:
_Google Street View Invades a Liberty City Woman's Right To Hold a
Water Jug Naked On Front Porch_

"...She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on
the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown
why she was naked."

(safe of work)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/google/google-street-view-naked-woman-094672

probably just another bull**** internet story photoshopped. Notice
lack of address so we can google earth it out and see.

Click street view...1760 NW 66th Street, Miami, Florida

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/09/google_street_view_invades_a_l.php

Goggle pixels her coochie out.

LMAO! they blurred the whole person out. Funny!

I know, she could have been underage.

not sure what that would have to do with it, but i don't think so.

--
Steve Barker

Ooops soup[_2_] UK diy 13 November 2nd 07 07:03 PM
Ooops is right! Swingman Woodworking 8 October 6th 07 04:50 PM
big OOOPS hex Woodworking 10 March 19th 05 03:37 AM
ooops Mike Woodworking 12 February 4th 05 10:28 PM
Ooops jim rozen Metalworking 10 November 29th 03 12:28 AM