Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sillcock leaking

Inspect, and replace faucet washer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
Have an outside sillcock that is leaking. Not from around
the handle,
but out of the spigot and at a rather quick rate. Tried
tightening down
the nuts, but to no avail. What is next?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2011 5:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Inspect, and replace faucet washer.

Yah, somebody already suggested that an hour ago. Sheeeesh!
Try and keep up, ok?
Posted to alt.home.repair

What, like I'm supposed to read all the replies before
typing? I have a life, bucko!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"God" wrote in message
On 9/8/2011 5:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Inspect, and replace faucet washer.

Yah, somebody already suggested that an hour ago. Sheeeesh!
Try and keep up, ok?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2011 10:26 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
What, like I'm supposed to read all the replies before
typing? I have a life, bucko!

Judging by your constant presence here, it would appear you don't have
much of a life.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You'd be amazed. I've got two slices of bread in the toaster
in the kitchen. I've got things going on, here and there.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus