DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sillcock leaking (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/328282-re-sillcock-leaking.html)

Stormin Mormon September 8th 11 10:15 PM

Sillcock leaking

Inspect, and replace faucet washer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
Have an outside sillcock that is leaking. Not from around
the handle,
but out of the spigot and at a rather quick rate. Tried
tightening down
the nuts, but to no avail. What is next?

God[_3_] September 9th 11 12:11 AM

Sillcock leaking

On 9/8/2011 5:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Inspect, and replace faucet washer.

Yah, somebody already suggested that an hour ago. Sheeeesh!
Try and keep up, ok?

Stormin Mormon September 9th 11 03:26 AM

Sillcock leaking

What, like I'm supposed to read all the replies before
typing? I have a life, bucko!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Jack Hammer[_3_] September 9th 11 03:43 AM

Sillcock leaking

On 9/8/2011 10:26 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
What, like I'm supposed to read all the replies before
typing? I have a life, bucko!

Judging by your constant presence here, it would appear you don't have
much of a life.

Stormin Mormon September 9th 11 03:19 PM

Sillcock leaking

You'd be amazed. I've got two slices of bread in the toaster
in the kitchen. I've got things going on, here and there.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus