Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carpet mildew at another church

Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:24:21 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

Was this Christian church Baptist? They never use bleach in shampoo.

Nobody else should try bleach in carpet shampoo. It just ain't
natural.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 2:24*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

IME you have to take them up to dry them & even then a smell often
remains.
Even folding them back alternate ends helps. Dehumidifiers are good,
keep doors closed. Portable fan shifts the air about, speeds drying.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Methodist, actuallly. I wonder what other unnatural
practices I should avoid? Phosphates, in the laundry soap,
and what else? I sure would not want to be under
condemnation from God, for unnatural practices. In a church,
after all. Anything else, I should know?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains
wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect
they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

Was this Christian church Baptist? They never use bleach
in shampoo.

Nobody else should try bleach in carpet shampoo. It just
ain't
natural.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 23:21:19 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Â*www.lds.org
.

IME you have to take them up to dry them & even then a smell often
remains.
Even folding them back alternate ends helps. Dehumidifiers are good,
keep doors closed. Portable fan shifts the air about, speeds drying.

The "disaster recovery" guys around here do a pretty good job with
extractors (basically high powered wet vacs), powerfull fans, and big
dehumidifiers. They use some kind of disinfectant type spray too. We
had a flood at the office - a waper line broke and put up to 2 inches
of water over the wool rugs - over 6000 sq ft - and although it took a
week to dry, they are just like new, and fresh as a daisy. Being glued
down, lifting an edge was not an option, and at $39 a yard for
material alone, replacement was not a tolerable option either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Extractors, and dehum. Sounds like what the Methodist folks
are doing. That's encouraging, they should have good
results. These cellar carpets are glued down. With racks of
clothes in the cellar, replacing the Ex$pen$ive carpet$ is
not desirable option.

Wonder what was in the disinfectant spray?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

The "disaster recovery" guys around here do a pretty good
job with
extractors (basically high powered wet vacs), powerfull
fans, and big
dehumidifiers. They use some kind of disinfectant type spray
too. We
had a flood at the office - a waper line broke and put up to
2 inches
of water over the wool rugs - over 6000 sq ft - and although
it took a
week to dry, they are just like new, and fresh as a daisy.
Being glued
down, lifting an edge was not an option, and at $39 a yard
for
material alone, replacement was not a tolerable option
either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

* The "disaster recovery" guys around here do a pretty good
job with
extractors (basically high powered wet vacs), powerfull
fans, and big
dehumidifiers. They use some kind of disinfectant type spray
too. We
had a flood at the office - a waper line broke and put up to
2 inches
of water over the wool rugs - over 6000 sq ft - and although
it took a
week to dry, they are just like new, and fresh as a daisy.
Being glued
down, lifting an edge was not an option, and at $39 a yard
for
material alone, replacement was not a tolerable option
either.

You don't want to extract any air. It defeats the dehumidifiers. The
room needs to be shut up tight. No point in letting more air/water
in.
The fan just wants to churn the air round the roomso the dehumidifier
can get the water.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 8:17*am, harry wrote:
[...]

Your head has been so far up your ass for so long that you think
everyplace has uniform 100% humidity, eh?

There's no need to point out to the OP that your rambling is not
advice, merely more trolling.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Agreed; no need to point out. Harry aparently doesn't
realize that extractors return the air back to the room.
Ooops, don't tell him. No one tell Harry that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message
You don't want to extract any air. It defeats the
dehumidifiers. The
room needs to be shut up tight. No point in letting more
air/water
in.
The fan just wants to churn the air round the roomso the
dehumidifier
can get the water.

Your head has been so far up your ass for so long that you
think
everyplace has uniform 100% humidity, eh?

There's no need to point out to the OP that your rambling is
not
advice, merely more trolling.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 9:29*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Agreed; no need to point out. Harry aparently doesn't
realize that extractors return the air back to the room.
Ooops, don't tell him. No one tell Harry that.

Most of the time the extractors are initially pointing out a door or
window. You want to get as much air movement as possible, and get rid
of some of the humidity, then when the place is starting to dry out,
you close up the room and cook it with the dehumidifiers to extract
the most moisture. Doing it that way accounts for ambient humidity
that is not 100%. Like most of the planet outside of harry's
sphincter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In the case of a room flood, I can imagine it being humid
in, and less humid out. So, dumping the humid exhaust
outdoors makes perfect sense.

Of course, that's got to be tough on the environment. Why, I
remember the time when I was out on the yard, enjoying the
dry summer day. Suddenly, it was humid. I learned later that
some people about two miles away were extracting a building,
and dumping all the humidity out doors. Within a few
minutes, I was drying myself with a towel. See who believes
that windy story.

Would you "dessicate" it with dehum, not cook it?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message

Most of the time the extractors are initially pointing out a
door or
window. You want to get as much air movement as possible,
and get rid
of some of the humidity, then when the place is starting to
dry out,
you close up the room and cook it with the dehumidifiers to
extract
the most moisture. Doing it that way accounts for ambient
humidity
that is not 100%. Like most of the planet outside of
harry's
sphincter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

By the way, Mean Green is good on carpet extractors. Add 1 tbs oxiclean
per gallon of fluid. Probably says ratio mixing on mean green bottle.
Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

Oxiclean will work as it dries. I don't think I would mix with clorox.
Oxiclean makes hydrogen peroxide.

Greg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 1:08*pm, gregz wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

Oxiclean.

Greg

Hmmm...you told the same person to use Oxiclean three times. I'm
guessing that you want him to use Oxiclean. Am I right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:39:38 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Aug 17, 1:08*pm, gregz wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

Oxiclean.

Greg

Hmmm...you told the same person to use Oxiclean three times. I'm
guessing that you want him to use Oxiclean. Am I right?

Wonder if there's a bug in his app. Seems is he posting with an iPad.

http://mobile.clauss-net.de/NewsTap/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:11:11 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Extractors, and dehum. Sounds like what the Methodist folks
are doing. That's encouraging, they should have good
results. These cellar carpets are glued down. With racks of
clothes in the cellar, replacing the Ex$pen$ive carpet$ is
not desirable option.

Wonder what was in the disinfectant spray?

It was a fungicide of some sort - definitely NOT bleach - and had a
deodorizer that smelt a bit like Febreeze and a bit like fabric
softener. I think they DID say something about a fabric softener
too, if I remember correctly.

Sure worked a treat anyway - thankfully it was CLEAN water (but it
sure removed a LOT of dirt from the carpet,considering the place was
only 1 1/2 years old, and only occupied for a few months). The
building had been extensively modified from the original layout
(bigshot financial plannner that went bust before the oors opened!!!)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 05:17:36 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Aug 17, 1:11Â*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Extractors, and dehum. Sounds like what the Methodist folks
are doing. That's encouraging, they should have good
results. These cellar carpets are glued down. With racks of
clothes in the cellar, replacing the Ex$pen$ive carpet$ is
not desirable option.

Wonder what was in the disinfectant spray?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Â*www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

Â* The "disaster recovery" guys around here do a pretty good
[...]

Depends on relative humidity. When it's 100% =/- 5% inside, and only
60%, +/- outside, "purging" with the fans does a lot more, a lot
quicker, and with less power, than the dehumidifier. Get the fans and
wet-vacs running with the doors open - and when you get to the point
that the rugs are just very damp instead of very wet, turn on the
de-humidifiers and close the doors - circulating the air across the
carpets to draw out the last moisture.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 06:43:14 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Aug 17, 9:29Â*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Agreed; no need to point out. Harry aparently doesn't
realize that extractors return the air back to the room.
Ooops, don't tell him. No one tell Harry that.

Most of the time the extractors are initially pointing out a door or
window. You want to get as much air movement as possible, and get rid
of some of the humidity, then when the place is starting to dry out,
you close up the room and cook it with the dehumidifiers to extract
the most moisture. Doing it that way accounts for ambient humidity
that is not 100%. Like most of the planet outside of harry's
sphincter.

My reference to "extractors" was not air extractors - but carpet
extractors - like "steam" axtraction units, but not using the steam.

The "extractor fans" were also used in our case - and the RH outside
at the time was likely about 15% - and the air temp was not terribly
high (late spring central Ontario)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:07:48 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

In the case of a room flood, I can imagine it being humid
in, and less humid out. So, dumping the humid exhaust
outdoors makes perfect sense.

Of course, that's got to be tough on the environment. Why, I
remember the time when I was out on the yard, enjoying the
dry summer day. Suddenly, it was humid. I learned later that
some people about two miles away were extracting a building,
and dumping all the humidity out doors. Within a few
minutes, I was drying myself with a towel. See who believes
that windy story.

Would you "dessicate" it with dehum, not cook it?

Trust me, when you have half a dozen industrial dehumidifiers
running, COOKING is VERY accurate. They put out about 1500 watts of
heat EACH, running 24 hours a day for several days. That's over 5000
BTU/hour - 120,000 BTU per day EACH.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I thought he meant Simple Green.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message

On Aug 17, 1:08 pm, gregz wrote:

Oxiclean.

Greg

Hmmm...you told the same person to use Oxiclean three times.
I'm
guessing that you want him to use Oxiclean. Am I right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
In the case of a room flood, I can imagine it being humid
in, and less humid out. So, dumping the humid exhaust
outdoors makes perfect sense.

Of course, that's got to be tough on the environment. Why, I
remember the time when I was out on the yard, enjoying the
dry summer day. Suddenly, it was humid. I learned later that
some people about two miles away were extracting a building,
and dumping all the humidity out doors. Within a few
minutes, I was drying myself with a towel. See who believes
that windy story.

Would you "dessicate" it with dehum, not cook it?

*Trust me, when you have half a dozen industrial dehumidifiers
running, COOKING is VERY accurate. They put out about 1500 watts of
heat EACH, running 24 hours a day for several days. That's over 5000
BTU/hour - 120,000 BTU per day EACH.

Where are the air conditioners located? They could provide
serious dehumidification, much better than those weenie
dehumidifiers.

Close up the area, heat it to about 90 degrees, then suck
the hot humid air to the A/C unit, and return considerably
dried air. After the temperature starts going down, just stop
everything, let more humidity be drawn into the less humidified
air, then pull with the A/C again. Then turn off the A/C, crank up
the heat to 90, do it all again.

I find it amazing to frequently see a dehumidifier operating in a
basement, right next to the biggest dehumidifier in the house.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
In the case of a room flood, I can imagine it being humid
in, and less humid out. So, dumping the humid exhaust
outdoors makes perfect sense.

Of course, that's got to be tough on the environment. Why, I
remember the time when I was out on the yard, enjoying the
dry summer day. Suddenly, it was humid. I learned later that
some people about two miles away were extracting a building,
and dumping all the humidity out doors. Within a few
minutes, I was drying myself with a towel. See who believes
that windy story.

Would you "dessicate" it with dehum, not cook it?

Â*Trust me, when you have half a dozen industrial dehumidifiers
running, COOKING is VERY accurate. They put out about 1500 watts of
heat EACH, running 24 hours a day for several days. That's over 5000
BTU/hour - 120,000 BTU per day EACH.

Where are the air conditioners located? They could provide
serious dehumidification, much better than those weenie
dehumidifiers.

Close up the area, heat it to about 90 degrees, then suck
the hot humid air to the A/C unit, and return considerably
dried air. After the temperature starts going down, just stop
everything, let more humidity be drawn into the less humidified
air, then pull with the A/C again. Then turn off the A/C, crank up
the heat to 90, do it all again.

I find it amazing to frequently see a dehumidifier operating in a
basement, right next to the biggest dehumidifier in the house.

These dehumidifiers were pulling over 20 gallons of water out of the
air every 8 hours for 3 or mare days - and we ran the AC as well,
after the doors were closed.
Lots of paper in an insurance office - and that needed to be dried out
too - never got "wet" but was pretty limp from humidity.

Over a year ago now - and no mold/mildew/smell/whatever.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The upstairs of the church does have AC, and I'm sure that
would have helped dry out the cellar. I bet they never
thought of that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

I find it amazing to frequently see a dehumidifier
operating in a
basement, right next to the biggest dehumidifier in the
house.

These dehumidifiers were pulling over 20 gallons of water
out of the
air every 8 hours for 3 or mare days - and we ran the AC as
well,
after the doors were closed.
Lots of paper in an insurance office - and that needed to be
dried out
too - never got "wet" but was pretty limp from humidity.

Over a year ago now - and no mold/mildew/smell/whatever.

Posted to alt.home.repair

So, Oxyclean might help? I left my business card with two of
their workers. And left a message on the answering machine
for the maint director. Neither called me back, so I must
not be needed?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"gregz"
wrote in message
-

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a
little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

By the way, Mean Green is good on carpet extractors. Add 1
tbs oxiclean
per gallon of fluid. Probably says ratio mixing on mean
green bottle.
Greg

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

Was this Christian church Baptist? They never use bleach in shampoo.

Nobody else should try bleach in carpet shampoo. It just ain't
natural.

Maybe they should have been Episcopalian?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

Was this Christian church Baptist? They never use bleach in shampoo.

Nobody else should try bleach in carpet shampoo. It just ain't
natural.

Maybe they should have been Episcopalian?

Chris called them Methodist. I have no reason to disagree.

I still say no bleach in the shampoo.

I was asking because I wanted to know if these were Gypsies with
pointed toes on their shoes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
So, Oxyclean might help? I left my business card with two of
their workers. And left a message on the answering machine
for the maint director. Neither called me back, so I must
not be needed?

I frequently use oxiclean. I have used it to get rid of stains in wood
floors after sanding. I used it recently to get rid of the smell in my
truck with water leakage. I used it after someone barfed. I used it in my
rebuilt trailer with mice **** in the wood floor. It also tends to leave a
fresh smell all by itself, but you can add deodorant. I don't like the
smell of most rug shampoos.

I did say mean green. My brother uses it and my sister just used it on rugs
and furniture. You can call it a steamer, but real steam would damage rugs.
It's lukewarm at best.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/16/2011 8:24 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

I've seen ozone generators used along with the other steps you mentioned
to help clear the air of odor. I believe rental stores carry them.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

You had Sr. Mary Childbeater, too?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Nobody else should try bleach in carpet shampoo. It just
ain't
natural.

Maybe they should have been Episcopalian?

I've done a lot of work for a small Episcopalian church,
they're nice
folks who are basically ****ed off Catholics. They don't
have psychotic
nuns to deal with like I had to when growing up. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2011 11:49 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You had Sr. Mary Childbeater, too?

No, my first grade teacher was Sister Godzilla. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:53:18 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 8/26/2011 11:49 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You had Sr. Mary Childbeater, too?

No, my first grade teacher was Sister Godzilla. :-)

TDD

My third grade teacher yanked me from the desk. My feet never touch
the sidewalk. Then I got myself a paddling, from the Principal Mr.
Strange.

dat skewl teacher let a scare on my left arm. Still visible today.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 22:22:47 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 8/16/2011 8:24 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

I've seen ozone generators used along with the other steps you mentioned
to help clear the air of odor. I believe rental stores carry them.

TDD

Not kind to rubber carpet backing and certain foams etc - but quite
effective AFTER things stat to smell. Not sure if it will prevent the
smell.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

That would be perfect -- NOT...

Let's suck up all sorts of wet air and all the fungi and mold spores
and run them through the AC duct work while it is "wet"...

Nothing will grow in the AC duct work in the furry coating of dust
and stuff that lives in the parts of the system that remain unseen
once installed -- right ?

You need INDUSTRIAL dehumidifiers to recover after a flooding
event, not the toy consumer grade attempts at humidity control
which are designed to only be able to work with x-number of
square feet of space...

You also need several fans for the initial phase of dewatering
and to circulate the air in the space after you close it up to let
the dehumidifiers to do their magic...

It sounds to me as if this church mentioned by the OP made
a mistake in its flooring choice... Carpeting is bad in basements
and is worse in rooms that are filled up with racks which are
difficult to move around to be able to clean the carpet...
I would have gone with a commercial VCT flooring option
instead...

~~ Evan

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/26/2011 11:49 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You had Sr. Mary Childbeater, too?

No, my first grade teacher was Sister Godzilla. :-)

TDD

My third grade teacher yanked me from the desk. My feet never touch
the sidewalk. Then I got myself a paddling, from the Principal Mr.
Strange.

dat skewl teacher let a scare on my left arm. Still visible today.

I still have knots on my head from the middle of the last century thanks
to Sister Godzilla, Sister Torture, Sister Defenestration, Sister
Autopsy, Mother Mothra and Father Bigfoot. The Catholic Parochial Gulag
was a rough place but I survived it. ^_^

TDD

Joining carpet 2 carpet & carpet 2 tiles JoeJoe UK diy 1 September 1st 06 07:24 AM
Church Cliff Metalworking 0 April 8th 06 10:58 AM
Church Cliff Metalworking 0 April 8th 06 10:54 AM
Carpet Mildew Solution - Help! gotmold2 Home Ownership 0 January 26th 05 04:35 AM