Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default Carpet mildew at another church

On Aug 17, 1:08*pm, gregz wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
Today I was visiting a Chrisitan church, that has clothing
distribution in the cellar. The recent super heavy rains wet
the carpets in the cellar, and they are concerned about
mildew. Old building. I havn't "got down" but I suspect they
are wool.

They are concerned about mildew, drying, etc. The workers
were doing what they could with shop vac. And the three
dehumidifiers which run nearly all the time.

I was thinking carpet shampoo, and extraction. Mix a little
clorox in with the shampoo. What else might help for wet
cellar carpets?

Oxiclean.

Greg

Hmmm...you told the same person to use Oxiclean three times. I'm
guessing that you want him to use Oxiclean. Am I right?