Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Nashville used cars

Buy a used car site for a dealership established, preferably one
associated with a recognized organization that provides buyers with a
security umbrella that can not wait to get elsewhere. The cheapest is
the most expensive in the long run it is a conversation can buyers
avoid buying in a long time, as opposed to winning a short time.
No need to be sad any more now you can buy your own car. because we
are offering you Nashville used cars services we are thinking for
you.it is on very cheap rated and good condition cars are available
her . you just need to visit here and you will get good sort of models
her.

REGARDS, Nashville used cars | Used cars Nashville

http://www.tombannen.com/page/custom..._Cars_For_Sale
Posted to alt.home.repair

American not your first language?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"emo 46" wrote in message
[...]

http://www.tombaen.com/Nashville_Used_Cars_For_Sale

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/18/2011 4:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
American not your first language?

"American" is not a language.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/18/2011 10:59 PM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 7/18/2011 4:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
American not your first language?

"American" is not a language.

No, but it is almost a dialect, or group of dialects, at this point. As
opposed to British standard English. But even in UK, people from one
part of country often cannot understand people from another part.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
RosemontCrest wrote:

On 7/18/2011 4:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
American not your first language?

"American" is not a language.

Person, maybe you should observe for a while. Get the lay of the land.
Stormy ain't the English scholar around here, but even I was able to
deduce that his word choice was intended as sarcasm.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/18/2011 10:14 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
wrote:

On 7/18/2011 4:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
American not your first language?

"American" is not a language.

Person, maybe you should observe for a while. Get the lay of the land.
Stormy ain't the English scholar around here, but even I was able to
deduce that his word choice was intended as sarcasm.

Okay; point taken. I usually detect sarcasm, but in this case, I didn't.
I will endeavor to adjust my sarcasm meter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

* *wrote:

On 7/18/2011 4:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
American not your first language?

"American" is not a language.

Person, maybe you should observe for a while. Get the lay of the land.
Stormy ain't the English scholar around here, but even I was able to
deduce that his word choice was intended as sarcasm.

Okay; point taken. I usually detect sarcasm, but in this case, I didn't.
I will endeavor to adjust my sarcasm meter.

Americans don't understand sarcasm anyway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
harry wrote:

Americans don't understand sarcasm anyway.

I've had some discussions with a personable countryman of yours, and it
comes down to this, as best we could figu You lot apparently think
nothing of being sarcastic with total strangers, with a dry wit.

Americans, OTOH, don't understand sarcasm from total strangers being a
joke, and take it as an insult. With strangers, we use the broad grin
approach to joking about. Once someone gets to know you, you can leave
the grin out, and pull the straight face.

So yes, we *get* sarcasm. We also know that the Latin root of the word
is the verb "to cut" and therefore really isn't very nice in polite
company.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I speak it, American, every day. And if you don't like it,
you can take a flying leap.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus