Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painting secrets

On Jul 19, 12:56*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Papa Pat wrote:

Mia Culpa.. is it spelled right?

Uh, no. You're thinking of "Momma Mia!"

Actually MAMMA MIA.

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

clipped

Also there are screens you can use in the bucket if you need to...Some
pro's find no need for them...it slows down the job when production is
called for...

But h.o. don't use five-gal. very often....what then?

Mia Culpa..is it spelled right?

Mea culpa?

Drop cloth?
Pat.... :-)

I've done a good deal of painting, but have never been able to roll flat
paint so that there aren't roller marks under side light. Always
thought the roller was too loaded. I am obsessive about prep, and do
pretty well, but don't like painting walls for that reason.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:31:24 -0400, "
wrote:

I've done a good deal of painting, but have never been able to roll flat
paint so that there aren't roller marks under side light. Always
thought the roller was too loaded. I am obsessive about prep, and do
pretty well, but don't like painting walls for that reason.

Try these paint additives - they work well

Penetrol (oil) and Floetrol (latex): Eliminates brush and roller
marks.

http://www.floodco.com/paint-additive-solutions/paint-additive-guide/index.jsp
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've done a good deal of painting, but have never been able to roll flat
paint so that there aren't roller marks under side light. Always
thought the roller was too loaded. I am obsessive about prep, and do
pretty well, but don't like painting walls for that reason.

Try these paint additives - they work well

Penetrol (oil) and Floetrol (latex): Eliminates brush and roller
marks.

http://www.floodco.com/paint-additive-solutions/paint-additive-guide/index.jsp

Yes, I've used them both for spray painting and they work wonders. Will
try Floetrol next time I paint walls. Thanks. )