Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More US secrets out!

I see the that a whole new bunch of intelligence documents are out for
the public to paw over. All being avidly scrutinised by the press/TV
over here.
Heh! Heh!
What with Gary Mc whats-his-name and this, has the Pentagon got any
secrets left I wonder?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/26/2010 5:18 AM harry spake thus:

I see the that a whole new bunch of intelligence documents are out for
the public to paw over. All being avidly scrutinised by the press/TV
over here.
Heh! Heh!
What with Gary Mc whats-his-name and this, has the Pentagon got any
secrets left I wonder?

Well, instead of your "yanks are sooo dumb" take on this, a better way
to look at this is that this is the most significant leak of government
secrets since the release of the Pentagon Papers.

PFC Bradley Manning is the new Daniel Ellesberg in my view (one of my
heroes, by the way).

Be sure to check the source of these documents: http://wikileaks.org
(currently overloaded and not accessible).

Right now Obama's press secretary is furiously spinning to try to blunt
the impact of the release of these 92,000 pages of damning documents.

Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:
[...]

They've already got in custody the probable culprit. He will be shot.

Should the proprietor of WikiLeaks show up where hands can be placed on him,
he will be subjected to taunting.

Gentlemen do not read other gentlemen's mail.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
[...]

No, he won't be shot. Couple years inside, DD, forfeiture of pay and
rank. And what do Gentlemen have to do with any modern government?

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

PFC Bradley Manning is the new Daniel Ellesberg in my view (one of my
heroes, by the way).

Regardless of what you think of the war, or the mistakes made within
this war, your hero, FC Bradley Manning decision to leak these notes
will cost many American lives. Is Timothy McVeigh your hero also?

Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:

drivel deleted

Ask yourself a few honest questions:

- How many people were murdered, tortured or mutilated every day in
Afghanistan under the Taliban?

- How many people were murdered, tortured or mutilated every day in Iraq
under Saddam?

- Is the average person in either of these countries actually worse off
than they were before the US was involved?

- Do you have a better way to rid these countries (and the world) of
violent insane despots like the Taliban, AQ and Saddam?

After you honestly answer those questions I recommend you return to
repairing homes rather than cross posting political propaganda to
unrelated newsgroups.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
I see the that a whole new bunch of intelligence documents are out for
the public to paw over. All being avidly scrutinised by the press/TV
over here.
Heh! Heh!
What with Gary Mc whats-his-name and this, has the Pentagon got any
secrets left I wonder?

Warmonger nation with it's pants down.

--
LSMFT

Those who would give up Essential Liberty
to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Benjamin Franklin--
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 26, 9:29*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
[...]

Gentlemen do not read other gentlemen's mail.- Hide quoted text -

That sounds very NAZI (He vill be shot) So it's true then about
America!
It's important that we know what both of our govs. are up to
Politicians being such lying *******s. Especially if our armed forces
are commiting war crimes.

And BTW you already know I'm not a gentleman and niether are you :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 27, 12:26*am, "Pete C." wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:

drivel deleted

Ask yourself a few honest questions:

- How many people were murdered, tortured or mutilated every day in
Afghanistan under the Taliban?

- How many people were murdered, tortured or mutilated every day in Iraq
under Saddam?

- Is the average person in either of these countries actually worse off
than they were before the US was involved?

- Do you have a better way to rid these countries (and the world) of
violent insane despots like the Taliban, AQ and Saddam?

After you honestly answer those questions I recommend you return to
repairing homes rather than cross posting political propaganda to
unrelated newsgroups.

I don't know how many people were murdered by the Taliban. Niether do
you of anyone else here. So why ask?

Yes I do know. The USA needs to give up it's support for the fascist
state of Israel. And to give up arming and training clothhead
guerilllas.

I visited Iraq pre the invasion. It was a very crime free country.
Everyone was very happy (compared with Syria and Turkey) Lebanon was
not too happy but that was the fault of Jews.
They are lots worse off now. Many stil don't have manus water or
electricity.

So, you are comparing Western forces with the Taliban now? Well fair
enough.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 27, 6:05*am, frag wrote:
LSMFT wrote :

harry wrote:
I see the that a whole new bunch of intelligence documents are out for
the public to paw over. *All being avidly scrutinised by the press/TV
over here.
Heh! Heh!
What with Gary Mc whats-his-name and this, has the Pentagon got any
secrets left I wonder?

Warmonger nation with it's pants down.

Are you really so stupid or are you pretending to be?

No, he's exactly right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

LSMFT wrote:
harry wrote:
I see the that a whole new bunch of intelligence documents are out
for the public to paw over. All being avidly scrutinised by the
press/TV over here.
Heh! Heh!
What with Gary Mc whats-his-name and this, has the Pentagon got any
secrets left I wonder?

Warmonger nation with it's pants down.

You say that like you think it's a bad thing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
I see the that a whole new bunch of intelligence documents are out for
the public to paw over. All being avidly scrutinised by the press/TV
over here.
Heh! Heh!
What with Gary Mc whats-his-name and this, has the Pentagon got any
secrets left I wonder?

Upstairs Downstairs, the masters and the hired help, General and PFC
both talked to much. Which one did the most harm?

General Stanley McChrystal retired. Was reportedly known for saying and
thinking what other military leaders were afraid to.

PFC Bradley Manning, lose lips sink ships,
He's in a heap of trouble, but trouble makers and martyrs usually are.

Different motives? Yes and no.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 28, 9:59*am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
wrote:
harry wrote:
I see the that a whole new bunch of intelligence documents are out for
the public to paw over. *All being avidly scrutinised by the press/TV
over here.
Heh! Heh!
What with Gary Mc whats-his-name and this, has the Pentagon got any
secrets left I wonder?

Upstairs Downstairs, the masters and the hired help, General and PFC
both talked to much. *Which one did the most harm?

General Stanley McChrystal retired. Was reportedly known for saying and
thinking what other military leaders were afraid to.

PFC Bradley Manning, *lose lips sink ships,
He's in a heap of trouble, but trouble makers and martyrs usually are.

* Different motives? *Yes and no.

Hah. Cobblers. The information is years old and irrelevent to current
operations. However it shows us all what lying *******s Bush and
Bliar were. Though we knew it already.