Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashligth-screwdriver

Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting
screwdriver
A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it from.I
tried HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of course.
I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/gedc1117.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/gedc1118.jpg/

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Alex Michael wrote:

Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting
screwdriver
A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it from.I
tried HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of course.
I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/gedc1117.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/gedc1118.jpg/

Looks like you already have it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Alex Michael wrote:

Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting
screwdriver
A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it from.I
tried HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of course.
I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/gedc1117.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/gedc1118.jpg/

Looks like you already have it.

I know ,but I want to get a one for a friend of mine who works for
the phone company, and usually the connections are in a closet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 09:36:48 -0400, Alex Michael
wrote:

In article ,
Alex Michael wrote:

Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting
screwdriver
A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it from.I
tried HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of course.
I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/gedc1117.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/gedc1118.jpg/

Looks like you already have it.

I know ,but I want to get a one for a friend of mine who works for
the phone company, and usually the connections are in a closet.

I already told you, the drop bins in the front aisle of Home Depot

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/old%20man%20screwdriver.jpg

I just came back after visiting 3 HomeDepots(Queens N.Y.).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 8, 1:00*pm, Alex Michael wrote:
* I just came back after visiting 3 HomeDepots(Queens N.Y.).

Yup. It's one of those "special purchase" items they get for Christmas
and Father's Day.

You're not likely to see them again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 7, 8:33*pm, Alex Michael wrote:
Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting
screwdriver
A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it from.I
tried HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of course.
I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/gedc1117.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/gedc1118.jpg/

Buy them by the case and give them as gifts:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/22...lashlight.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/26...lashlight.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/35...ewdriver..html

Posted to alt.home.repair

Now, that's very thoughtful of you. Did you look on Ebay?
Some things close, but not quite.

Second idea, is a strap on head lamp. Provides light, and
hands free, too.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Alex Michael" wrote in message

I know ,but I want to get a one for a friend of mine who
works for
the phone company, and usually the connections are in a
closet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"Alex Michael" wrote in message

* I know ,but I want to get a one for a friend of mine who
works for
the phone company, and usually the connections are in a
closet.

And on sale for $3.99!

http://www.harborfreight.com/headlam...ens-45807.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

I was in a Lowe's, an hour ago. They have something "close"
for ten bucks.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_193247-56005-1700_0__?productId=3137423&Ntt=screwdriver&Ns=p_pr oduct_price|0&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNs%3Dp _product_price%7C0%26Ntt%3Dscrewdriver%26page%3D6& facetInfo=

http://tinyurl.com/3pspzc2

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Alex Michael" wrote in message
Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting
screwdriver
A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it
from.I
tried HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of
course.
I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/gedc1117.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/gedc1118.jpg/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashligth-screwdriver (now, head lamp)

If you... screw the lens off. Throw away the garbage
filament bulb, and put in a Nite Ize LED conversion for mini
mag. Rip out the reflector, and use the one Nite Ize
provides.

Now, you have a 3 LED headlight, that takes cheaper AA
cells, and lasts a long time on a change of batteries.

The Nite Ize module is voltage polarized. If it doesn't
light, take it out. turn it 180 degres, and put it back in.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Jul 8, 3:35 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

And on sale for $3.99!

http://www.harborfreight.com/headlam...ens-45807.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

I tried a Lowe's. They have similar, for ten bucks, but
nothing like you have.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Alex Michael" wrote in message

I already told you, the drop bins in the front aisle of
Home Depot

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/old%20man%20screwdriver.jpg

I just came back after visiting 3 HomeDepots(Queens N.Y.).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:51:23 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I tried a Lowe's. They have similar, for ten bucks, but
nothing like you have.

My Home Depot still has them right up front in the drop bins where
they have the promo items. $4.98.
Maybe it is just a local thing.

I was also looking for this flashlight at Lowe's and HomeDepot
nothing
Are you located in New England?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Alex Michael" wrote in message

Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting screwdriver
A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it from.I tried
HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of course.
I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/gedc1117.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/gedc1118.jpg/

I just saw those yesterday at my local CAP (Consumer Auto Parts) here in MA.
There was 2 different styles, that you pictured as well as one that had a
telescoping magnet.
-Brian

I finally located two at another HomeDepot,they are imported by
'IronBridge Tools" from Florida item#N0B006.Their website,doesn't list
this tool,go figure.Anyway thanks to all that answered

Posted to alt.home.repair

You da man! Great to hear a success, now and again.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Alex Michael" wrote in message

I finally located two at another HomeDepot,they are
imported by
'IronBridge Tools" from Florida item#N0B006.Their
website,doesn't list
this tool,go figure.Anyway thanks to all that answered

Screwdriver bit set... John Smith[_8_] UK diy 6 October 22nd 09 03:10 PM
Electric Screwdriver Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 1 May 8th 07 07:07 PM
Electric Screwdriver Grunff UK diy 3 May 8th 07 01:32 PM
Electric Screwdriver Robert Laws UK diy 1 May 8th 07 01:22 PM
Electric Screwdriver Andy Hall UK diy 0 May 8th 07 10:27 AM