Posted to alt.home.repair
Alex Michael Alex Michael is offline

Default Flashligth-screwdriver

"Alex Michael" wrote in message

Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting screwdriver
A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it from.I tried
HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of course.
I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/gedc1117.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/gedc1118.jpg/

I just saw those yesterday at my local CAP (Consumer Auto Parts) here in MA.
There was 2 different styles, that you pictured as well as one that had a
telescoping magnet.
-Brian

I finally located two at another HomeDepot,they are imported by
'IronBridge Tools" from Florida item#N0B006.Their website,doesn't list
this tool,go figure.Anyway thanks to all that answered