Posted to alt.home.repair

Default air condition bleach

I have a 2 story house that has 2 air conditioning units. It has 2 PVC
pipes which run thru the 2nd floor. do I put a cup of bleach in both of
those pipes, or just one of them?

Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/23/2011 05:00 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"dilbert wrote in message
I have a 2 story house that has 2 air conditioning units. It has 2 PVC
pipes which run thru the 2nd floor. do I put a cup of bleach in both of
those pipes, or just one of them?

Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!

Each

ok, thanx. I wanted to be sure I was going the correct route.

Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed, each isn't one of the choices. Either one, or both. I'd
say both.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

pipes which run thru the 2nd floor. do I put a cup of
bleach in both of
those pipes, or just one of them?

Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!

Each

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Ed, each isn't one of the choices. Either one, or both. I'd
say both.

You're not qualified to comment on English grammar, sentence
construction, punctuation, spelling, or word choice, Stormy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/23/2011 10:10 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Ed, each isn't one of the choices. Either one, or both. I'd
say both.

when he said each. I assumed he meant both and I did both pipes.

Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!