Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Keeping a small tree upright while repotting?

I need to repot a small, living Christmas tree. I have repotted it
before and I had trouble keeping it upright and centered in the pot.
I need it to be upright and centered in the pot so that it will not
blow over when the wind blows.

Is there a trick for doing this? Thank you in advance for all