Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Strange day at Hell Depot

Perhaps it has more to do with fighting
for the fewer consumer dollars being
spent on home improvements these
days, and HD's management has
figured out their reputation for unhelpful
employees is hurting them.

Yeah, well....here in Denver about 4 yrs. ago, I went to HD to purchase
some spray paint in cans...Being in the painting trade for some 40
years, I knew what I wanted and knew that I wanted them shook so I
didn't have to stand around and shake
10-12 cans one at a time....

I brought the cans up to the paint counter and asked if I could have em
shook.

Evidently I interrupted a very important conversation between two old
farts. And I was told in no way could they shake my paint cans in their
super-duper shaking machine...They said they would explode.

I said they would not...they refused to do it anyway... I asked for a
manager...He also said no...I walked out and never went back to HD
again.

Oh, and BTW, I went to Lowes and they
were more than happy to do it for me.
nothing ever exploded Except me.

I fired off an email to corporate and they could care less of my
plight...

Since that day I have bought 1000's of dollars of goods from Lowes... I
told the wife to never set foot in a HD again. AND I have told many more
the treatment I received at HD....

So there, HD....BITE ME

Posted to alt.home.repair

(Papa Pat) wrote in
:

[...]

If you heat the cans for 5 min with a torch before using, you will get
an unbelievable paint job.

Strange day at Hell Depot DGDevin Home Repair 28 June 2nd 11 04:50 AM
How the hell Wes[_2_] Metalworking 6 December 17th 08 10:04 PM
How the hell Larry Jaques Metalworking 0 December 17th 08 06:50 PM
How the hell? SteveB Metalworking 3 October 16th 08 06:23 AM
Is Home Depot shafting shoppers? "Home Depot is a consistent abuser of its customers' time." Stephen Blackpool Home Repair 65 March 17th 07 12:53 PM