Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Successful Teranews access past few days?

Anyone at all?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
Anyone at all?

I ditched them a few years ago because of the lack of reliability. I pay
$2.99 for Giganews, but it is always up and running.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in news:2g66u6luou375as3jn6ulo2l6d5dnfjc1b@
4ax.com:

On Mon, 30 May 2011 00:36:53 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Anyone at all?

Move to the dark side

-- news.eternal-september.org

That's where I'm posting from lately.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Anyone at all?

Move to the dark side

-- news.eternal-september.org

That's where I'm posting from lately.

AIOE has been very reliable for me. lol @ the weekly "is teranews down"
messages.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Red Green wrote in news:Xns9EF4D1B06FF9ERedGreen@
88.198.244.100:

Anyone at all?

As I have posted many times, at astraweb.com you can pay $10 for 25 GB of
downloads (headers NOT included). I started my $10 subscription on June 26
of 2008, and still have more than 24 GB credit. At this rate I'll be dead
before I'm half done with those 25GB.

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote in news:Xns9EF4D1B06FF9ERedGreen@
88.198.244.100:

Anyone at all?

Not that anyone cares, Teranews is back up.

teranews Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 5 March 23rd 11 01:17 AM
Teranews Snag[_3_] Metalworking 2 March 22nd 11 09:52 PM
teranews dot gone Stormin Mormon Home Repair 4 March 20th 11 10:57 PM
OT - Anyone having Posting Issues using Teranews past couple days? Red Green Home Repair 2 November 29th 10 03:56 AM
for those using teranews William Noble Metalworking 1 October 4th 08 05:30 PM