Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT No mosque at ground zero. Brit view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/14/2011 2:37 AM, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4

Mind your own business.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-05-14, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4

This guy is hilarious. Even more amazing, he's relevant. I've never
heard of the guy, so thanks for the link.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4

Harry, old bean, this guy has no clue about what is going on. That is not
the plan, that he is babbling about.
Lots of us in the USA were upset about the mosque idea until they read about
the reality and not the over hyped bs.

But we are a tolerant sort. Even though we threw the Brits out in the 18th
century we still have a British Consulate in New York City.

Magnanimous group aren't we?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Charlie" wrote in
:

"harry" wrote in message
.
..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4

Harry, old bean, this guy has no clue about what is going on. That is
not the plan, that he is babbling about.
Lots of us in the USA were upset about the mosque idea until they read
about the reality and not the over hyped bs.

What "reality"? Islam is known for it's lies and reversals.
they SAY the mosque is for "that reason",while it's really for an entirely
different reason.

But we are a tolerant sort. Even though we threw the Brits out in the
18th century we still have a British Consulate in New York City.

Magnanimous group aren't we?

Some of us are pretty naive,and will believe any platitudes and assurances
that muslims give,despite all the -real- actions to the contrary.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/14/2011 8:13 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
wrote in
:

wrote in message
.
..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4

Harry, old bean, this guy has no clue about what is going on. That is
not the plan, that he is babbling about.
Lots of us in the USA were upset about the mosque idea until they read
about the reality and not the over hyped bs.

What "reality"? Islam is known for it's lies and reversals.
they SAY the mosque is for "that reason",while it's really for an entirely
different reason.

But we are a tolerant sort. Even though we threw the Brits out in the
18th century we still have a British Consulate in New York City.

Magnanimous group aren't we?

Some of us are pretty naive,and will believe any platitudes and assurances
that muslims give,despite all the -real- actions to the contrary.

Actions carried out by a tiny, tiny fraction of those professing to
follow that faith. Personally, I have no use for ANY organized religion,
but I recognize that most people can't shake their early programming.
And as long as their particular flavor of fairy tales and boogeymen
doesn't keep them from functioning in civilized society, well, if they
wanna waste their time on that nonsense, that is their problem. As long
as they leave me the hell alone and don't burn my house down, I don't
really care who or what they pray to.

--
aem sends....
Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Sat, 14 May 2011 20:38:34 -0400, aemeijers
wrote:

On 5/14/2011 8:13 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
wrote in
:

wrote in message
.
..
[...]

Yes, that's about it for me as well. There are crazies in every
religion, and the vast majority just want to get along with everyone
else. I have neighbors who are Islamic, Christian (of all sorts of
varieties), Jews, and just about everything else. Mostly we eat at the
same Chinese restaurants.