Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy HAARP At Work

Hello,

http://www.wunderground.com/US/Regio...VForecast.html
http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/southplains_loop.php
http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/ind...imatemaps=true

Read this full thread at:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1467032/pg1
“ WTF WTF WTF LOOK AT THE FOOKING RADAR!!! WTF IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!! NO JOKE LOOK DAMNIT!!

“Hello, [for hot links read this message at:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...ge1467032/pg11 ]
.. . . regarding the HAARP rings: i checked the UV map, and would now say the parasite is trying to keep the sun off the land, because it looks like a sunny day today, except for the Great Lakes area, which is normal.
Or:
Why is the parasite doing this? Corexit. I think itis drying out the soil so that we cannot have gardens. I posted, the other day, about the largest-seen, load of chemical tankers going West (Erie area) since the end of GOM. When i saw it i knew itwas another GOM-like act of death . . . anyone see the post? No? Of course not.

Anyway it has something to do with destroying, contaminating, poisoning the soil. They do this sort of thing to the Palestinians all the time.

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO CONTROL HAARP?

". . . KNOW THINE ENEMY . . ."
Famous Men Say of the “Jew“:
[link to www.youtube.com]
And
Jesus Speaks To Jews:
John 8:44 (King James Version)
44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

“Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." — Menachem Begin - Israeli Prime Minister 1977–1983”

“Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as
reported on Kol Yisrael radio:
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

OUR TURN:
Obama: “I will never waver from supporting Israel":
A Horrifying Truth:
“Jews Reveal Their Plans For The World”:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Walk the Walk
The Khazarian Conspiracy Part 12 of 12:
[link to www.youtube.com]

And:
[link to globalresearch.ca]
And:
[link to www.youtube.com]
And:
[link to www.youtube.com]
And:
Hilarious:
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]
YES !
[link to www.youtube.com]

THE FRANKLIN PROPHECY:
Recorded by Charles CoteworthPinckney
Delegate to the Constitutional Convention of 1787
This link is censored by godlike so you will have to put in the dot (.)
Censored by Godlikeproductions:
Jewwatch dot com/jew-references-gentile-benjamin-franklin.html

Yosef:
“Gentiles exist only to serve Jews”
By JONAH MANDEL
10/18/2010 05:13
“The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.
“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,”
[link to www.jpost.com]

Your Birth Certificate is a Stock Market Security:
[link to www.youtube.com]

“Rabbi Ovadia Yosef founded the Shas party which is part of the prime minister’s coalition government.
ABC News calls him: ( [link to www.abc.net.au] spiritual leader of one of Israel’s leading parties.”
Yosef’s ruthless words didn’t only target Arabs, but anyone around the world who criticizes Zionism. "May all the nasty people who hate Israel vanish from our world,” he said, “May God strike them down with the plague, along with all Palestinians who persecute Israel." If Yosef had his way, Israel critics like Rev. Ted Pike, Norman Finkelstein, Nathaniel Kapner and the Israel Lobby authors would become victims of Israeli targeted assassinations, their voices of warning silenced forever.”
BLACK PLAGUE:
“POPULATION-CONTROL PLANS OF “USELESS EATERS“:
[link to www.truthin7minutes.com]
“. . . and has even been researched as a biological weapon by some countries.”:
[link to science.nationalgeographic.com]
BlackPlagueCauses, By Mayo Clinic staff:
[link to www.mayoclinic.com]

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."-Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum."
"We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters."-Uri Lubrani, Israeli Prime Minister Ben-Gurion's special adviser on Arab Affairs. Source: "The Arabs in Israel" by Sabri Jiryas.
[link to www.rense.com]
And:
[link to library.flawlesslogic.com]
And:
[link to www.scribd.com]

“Oil Spill = Illuminati's Covert War on America”:
[link to www.henrymakow.com]
“The Gulf of Mexico is Dying“:
[link to phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com]
Also the People:
[link to www.youtube.com]
And:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Jew Treachery DD:
[link to www.youtube.com]
WAR Now:
[link to www.youtube.com]
How Zionists Divide and Conquer (you donot exist):
[link to www.youtube.com]

Mind blowing speech in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Hosea 4:6:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge . . .
". . . and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."- according to Jesus in Luke 22:36:
Yesteryear the “sword” was the equivalent to today’s ak47; the slingshot, the handgun.
Proof Christians are the "chosen": Rev. 17:14
Inner Child Affirmations:
[link to www.youtube.com]”