Posted to alt.home.repair

Default cleaning brickwork

I had some idiots paint the house, and they managed to splatter paint
on my red brickwork. They powerwashed some of it, but all it did was
spread the mess! Is there any way to cleaning it off without
destroying the brick's grain. Parts that were sanded show up
differently!
I was thinking of using a blow torch, but don't know if that will make
it worse. Any suggestions??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 29, 9:53*pm, Deodiaus wrote:
I had some idiots paint the house, and they managed to splatter paint
on my red brickwork. *They powerwashed some of it, but all it did was
spread the mess! *Is there any way to cleaning it off without
destroying the brick's grain. *Parts that were sanded show up
differently!
I was thinking of using a blow torch, but don't know if that will make
it worse. *Any suggestions??

Did you pay them, sanding was stupid so is a blow torch. Did you ever
hear of paint remover and a soft brush, I bet they dont have insurance
and you never checked.

Cleaning brickwork Andrew Gabriel UK diy 22 March 26th 10 04:46 PM
Cleaning brickwork [email protected] UK diy 11 March 6th 06 03:23 PM
Cleaning cement from brickwork? BIGEYE UK diy 2 June 3rd 05 11:24 PM
Cleaning brickwork CA UK diy 6 March 6th 05 09:36 PM
Cleaning Brickwork CA UK diy 3 March 5th 05 05:29 PM