Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default SOS - SCREAMING COMPUTER!

My guru is not here, so I don't know what to do! My computer (PC, 5+
years old; well-behaved), has started SCREAMING every few minutes.
It wants something, or is warning me of something.

Turning to knowledgeable NG members: Did you ever experience this?
What might it mean?

I just paid a consultant pretty fair bux about two months ago to
upgrade, so I'm tapped out, computer-wise, but
scared to death I might be hearing a death rattle.

SOS!

HB