Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Hiring someone to run wires in crawlspace

I want to run two Cat5e or Cat6 cables (to opposite sides of the
room) and one or two RG-6 cables to my bedroom. I also want to run
a cable (or cables) to my computer room for one telephone and one
DSL line.

I am not well enough to go into the crawlspace. I could probably do
the wiring inside the house.

What is the best way for me to hiring someone to run the wires in
the crawlspace (about 30 inches tall with dirt floor)? I want
someone who will do a good job at a reasonable price. I do not need
it done quickly. Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.
After I kick it, he will sometimes play with it for a few