Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air flow diagrams for refrigerators

Would like to find out how the air flows in a Panasonic refrigerator.

Is there a website for that?

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 28, 9:41*am, Man-wai Chang wrote:
Would like to find out how the air flows in a Panasonic refrigerator.

Is there a website for that?

--
* *@~@ * Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
* / v \ *Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) *Linux 2.6.38.4
* *^ ^ * 21:38:01 up 4 days 1:39 0 users load average: 1.09 1.05 1.11
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 請考慮綜援 (CSSA):http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_...sub_addressesa

If you google for appliance parts you can find online shops
that have parts/assembly diagrams that should show
where any fans are located, etc. Could give you some
info.
Posted to alt.home.repair

If you google for appliance parts you can find online shops
that have parts/assembly diagrams that should show
where any fans are located, etc. Could give you some
info.

Panasonic is not popular in USA. I doubt I could find it. But thanks.

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.38.4
^ ^ 00:08:01 up 4 days 4:09 0 users load average: 2.27 1.71 1.33
Posted to alt.home.repair

Man-wai Chang wrote the following:

Would like to find out how the air flows in a Panasonic refrigerator.

Is there a website for that?

If the panasonic air flow is similar to other refrigerators:
The evaporator fan blows cold air into the freezer and from there it
vents into the refrigerator. Occasionally the vents between the freezer
and refrigerator can become clogged with ice, food or other debris. In
most refrigerators the cold control for the refrigerator opens and
closes these vents. That mechanism may become inoperative resulting in
the vents becoming stuck open or closed.
Are you having a similar problem?
The vent in my garage refrigerator somehow became stuck open freezing
everything in the lower fridge part. Soda cans were blown open, spraying
the insides..
Luckily, I keep my beer in another fridge.
I pulled the plug on the unit for a day or so and then it worked
normally after that.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

The vent in my garage refrigerator somehow became stuck open freezing
everything in the lower fridge part. Soda cans were blown open, spraying
the insides..

I saw some ice yesterday. But now it's fixed.

Luckily, I keep my beer in another fridge.
I pulled the plug on the unit for a day or so and then it worked
normally after that.

That's why I wanna know how the air is being circulated. The so-called
automatic defrost isn't that reliable.

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.38.4
^ ^ 19:00:01 up 4 days 23:01 1 user load average: 1.09 1.12 1.11

Posted to alt.home.repair

Your question was addressed a few days ago: go to one of the many
appliance repair sites and look at a diagram of your unit. Your response
("panasonic isn't popular in the U.S. so I don't think I'd be
successful") was a non-sequitur.

Would you mind to suggest a site? We don't have these schemtics in
public libraries, right?

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.38.4
^ ^ 19:02:01 up 5 days 23:03 1 user load average: 1.09 1.06 1.05
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 30, 7:05*am, Man-wai Chang wrote:
Your question was addressed a few days ago: go to one of the many
appliance repair sites and look at a diagram of your unit. Your response
("panasonic isn't popular in the U.S. so I don't think I'd be
successful") was a non-sequitur.

Would you mind to suggest a site? We don't have these schemtics in
public libraries, right?

--
* *@~@ * Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
* / v \ *Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) *Linux 2.6.38.4
* *^ ^ * 19:02:01 up 5 days 23:03 1 user load average: 1.09 1.06 1.05
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 請考慮綜援 (CSSA):http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_...sub_addressesa

just google for appliance parts.

http://www.appliancepartspros.com

http://www.repairclinic.com