Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Newbie

Hi, my name is Chrissy with Crazy Bout Critters Rescue, I rescue the
exotic pets that owners no longer want.

http://www.crazyboutcrittersrescue.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

I wish to donate about a dozen feral trolls.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Chrissy Rescue" wrote in message
Hi, my name is Chrissy with Crazy Bout Critters Rescue, I
rescue the
exotic pets that owners no longer want.

http://www.crazyboutcrittersrescue.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/27/2011 8:57 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I wish to donate about a dozen feral trolls.

I don't know. Maybe she can make an important contribution to us diy'ers:

http://www.petsorfood.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 27, 8:34*am, Chrissy Rescue wrote:
Hi, my name is Chrissy with Crazy Bout Critters Rescue, I rescue the
exotic pets that owners no longer want.

http://www.crazyboutcrittersrescue.com

A tip: if you want people to take you seriously, don't try to trick us
into reading your post by using a subject line that you hope will grab
our attention but has nothing to do with your post.

The first part of your plan worked with me. You suckered me in,
thinking that perhaps you were a "newbie" poster that had a home
repair question.

However, once I read your post you lost all credibility related to
your organization because you basically "lied" to get me to read your
post.

I now officially dislike Crazy Bout Critters Rescue and will mention
your trickery if your organization ever comes up in conversation.

BTW...this is coming from a person with 3 dogs and a cat so it's not
about the animals...it's about you.

Help a Newbie Cableguy Electronic Schematics 11 June 26th 07 11:20 PM
Hello, I'm a newbie [email protected] Woodworking 7 June 26th 07 09:45 PM
Newbie Desert Rat Woodturning 13 October 20th 06 08:04 AM
Re Newbie Sheila Dougall Woodturning 0 July 30th 05 11:10 AM
Newbie RaZMaN Woodturning 10 January 31st 05 12:46 AM