Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Silverfish

We kill them when we see them.They are on the floor. Anyone know how to get
rid of them once and for all? Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:12:52 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:06:19 GMT, RemiRemi
wrote:

We kill them when we see them.They are on the floor. Anyone know how to get
rid of them once and for all? Thanks.

Hammers, large set of boots? Sharp pointed cowboy boots, and stomp
then in the corner.

Have the neighbors over for a hoedown?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 15 Apr 2011, RemiRemi wrote in alt.home.repair:

We kill them when we see them.They are on the floor. Anyone know how
to get rid of them once and for all? Thanks.

RAID used to make a pretty effective foaming aerosol poison, probably
carbaryl-based. The environuts have surely had that option eliminated by
now.

Decades ago I lived in an apartment that had a bad case of silverfish (no
roaches, thank heaven). I laid down a good, healthy bead of the foaming
RAID along all the baseboards, and around the toilet and all the pipes that
came and went. Then I repeated it. The silverfish were about 99% gone after
that. I'd find the odd one here and there, mostly killing them, but the
masses evidently decamped to more friendly units.

My mother lives in a seniors' home that has cockroaches. She came up with
the very clever idea of placing masking tape in certain locations with the
sticky side exposed so that any crawlies must travel over it to get where
they're going. It works! The crawlies get stuck on the masking tape, where
they may be administered capital punishment at her leisure.

Silverfish seem to like to use water and sewage pipes as highways. Perhaps
you could try my mother's idea in the appropriate places.

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:39:18 -0700, Oren wrote:

wrote:

We kill them when we see them.They are on the floor. Anyone know how to get
rid of them once and for all? Thanks.

Hammers, large set of boots? Sharp pointed cowboy boots, and stomp
then in the corner.

Have the neighbors over for a hoedown?

A long row to hoe?

Ho-Bamma?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thank you Tegger.

THANK YOU TEGGER.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RemiRemi wrote in
5.250:

THANK YOU TEGGER.

Thank me once you get rid of the silverfish.

--
Tegger

Silverfish RemiRemi Home Repair 10 April 18th 11 02:35 AM
Silverfish infestation? [email protected] Home Repair 2 June 26th 08 07:36 PM
Silverfish Mike Hartigan Home Repair 11 April 16th 07 04:12 PM
Silverfish infestation! MGT UK diy 44 April 22nd 05 03:59 PM
Silverfish Parker Jefferson Sneeihl Electronics Repair 6 March 22nd 04 11:24 PM