Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do they make a 2 hole strap that will support a pipe in a corner

The location we decided on for my new TV dish was on the back patio. I
wanted it mounted in the corner where the rails meet at a 90 degree.
Do they make a 2 hole pipe/pole strap that will allow you to screw the
strap to the inside rail?

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.